BillBelew.com
Business AdviceContent MarketingFocusGenerate Content Ideasmarketing

how to strategically sell a safety product1774

Member ethel private msg quote post Address this user
I am currently working with a civil society organization and our many product is safety advocacy for girls as a priority.

How can I sell this product more efficiently?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
I guess that depends on how much you have targeted your audience. Do you have a customer profile down to the color of their eyes?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@ethel

You say, "How can I sell this product more efficiently?"

I think the key word there is "more" and it implies you are already marketing/selling in some fashion. In order to help you do better, it would help us to know what/how you are doing it now.

We could ask you 20 questions about avatars and sales channels, etc. to figure it out but we are all better served if you share with us what you have in place.

Then we can offer realistic, legitimate, suggestions.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member ethel private msg quote post Address this user
Check inbox
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@ethel

Do you have a Web site we can see?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member TheRedKing private msg quote post Address this user
Create convenience...people like to talk more than they listen, and watch more than they listen and talk ✨get them talking about how covenient your process is toward the progress of safety. Convenient is easy...for example: easy like spell check, text spelling assistance. Progressive expansion equates to progress. And of course, continue to believe in your service, continue to challenge yoursef and the company you keep, and remain as balanced as possible through the completion of the goal.
Be the change you wish to see.
Believing is seeing ✌️➕❤️
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@TheRedKing

Good advice, if about 8 months too late! I think Ethel, like her namesake, streaked in and streaked out in what might be called a drive-by posting.

https://youtu.be/XtzoUu7w-YM
Post 7 • IP   flag post
28675 7 7
destitute