BillBelew.com
BloggingCareer AdviceContent CreationGenerate Content Ideasmarketing

For bloggers who like writing about software1778

rcayeras private msg quote post Address this user
It's posted on craigslist.org
If you like this topic and the rate works for you -
(these ads don't stay up forever - if you like it now, respond now)

Looking for technical blog writer (programming, command line, etc) (SF Bay: SOMA / south beach)

compensation: $100 / 500 words
employment type: part-time
telecommuting okay

Looking for a technical writer to write about programming related blog posts / tutorials / etc. Topics can be anything from learning Vim, the latest javascript frameworks, command line how-to, ruby regex's, etc...

Will pay $100 per standard length blog post (~500 words). Please respond with samples of technical posts you've written.

This job is fully remote.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/wri/5580179559.html

jx33k-5580179559@job.craigslist.org
Post 1 • IP   flag post
jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
@rcayeras Do you have samples of past articles, i.e. the ideal kinds you're looking for?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
@rcayeras Looks interesting, I will look at it more closely - have written lots of software reviews and training programs.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks - what is your time frame?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
rcayeras private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sharing ad ad that I saw. I'm not the one looking for the blogger. I sometimes post them when I see something - well, it's not for me, but I bet someone on this forum can do it.

These ads are best responded to as soon as possible - they tend to make decisions quickly. My experience with these postings - you're talking to the hiring manager, who could be a Director or higher. As far as how to respond, what information to provide - it's a little bit better than a blind call.

FYI - I post my description on craigslist. About 20% of my contracts come from that. Most have been short-term for specific projects. This one, however, could go on forever.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
26896 5 5
destitute