BillBelew.com
Blogging

Helping Senior w/ Personal Transportation1790

Member Bobbystef65 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a 51 yr old married guy with a 13 year old daughter in my little condo in the paradise town of Suffern, NY Anyway, I hope someone will read my postings. I'm a struggling small (no, actually big) business owner helping home bound seniors with their personal transportation needs at discounted rates (which hardly pays the bills). I'm a Irish Catholic who grew up in Bergen County New Joisey, born in Hoboken. I'm always dripping with sarcasm!!! So dig this while you can and stay real with me....
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member tracy private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome, @Bobbystef65!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Bobbystef65

Glad to have you hear!

I am a 61-year old with an 8-year old daughter.

How cool it is to have a wonderful little girl in my life.

How can we help you see your blogging goals?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome @Bobbystef65 - grew up around the Jersey shore (lived in Jersey City, Elizabeth & Hazlet) during my "Wonder Years (so I have a different sense than the MTV show!) and went to a catholic high school, so I can identify with some of your own experiences.

A good friend and mentor helped his family launch a fairly successful mobility chair business. I think the fact that they were a family business helped them to grow. It can be more than challenging to do everything yourself.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member Bobbystef65 private msg quote post Address this user
It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm also a Seton Hall Alum class of '87. Where have the years gone?? I'm a former NYS Parole officer and that in itself was one hell of a life. I enjoy helping others who truly need the help but even trying to build a somewhat successful business doing that is pretty frustrating. Word of mouth is key. So, I'm here and look forward to hearing from you. Take care in the mean time...
Post 5 • IP   flag post
28723 5 5
destitute