BillBelew.com
Member LewisLinks private msg quote post Address this user
As most of you know, we've moved DGU to a new server. That is never an easy process, but Bill and the developers have been working hard on it and done a great job.

Tonight we've hit a little bump that returns a Bandwidth Limit Exceeded message and keeps everyone off the site. I sent a note to one of the developers, and it will get fixed.

This may not be the only bump we run into, so be patient for the next couple of days. Do let me know if you run into something new, but also know that we're watching pretty closely.

Thanks!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@LewisLinks

I woke up to find Lewis' note in my email box and another reminder from our developer in Skype.

I was on the phone immediately and the bandwidth setting was fixed.

It was a rather testy exchange.

"Managed means we will fix the server if it goes down," he told me.

"Uh, no. Managed means that you will watch it so it does NOT go down and apply an immediate fix if it does."

We speak the same language but do not understand one another.

I will take steps to make it possible for different people to call in. I have staff overseas. In that way, we will have, almost anyway, 24 hour eyes and any number of people can call in.

Urgh!!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
@lewislinks - ok new problem. When I paste my article into the post it is now going over the space area and therefore not displaying correctly when viewing it. Not sure what is going on but this is a new issue
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@lewislinks it is the article "Scheduling for the Wiserpreneur" if you need to go in and take a look
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member parasshuram private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I sorted it out. Pls take a look now and let me know.

This issue happens when we paste directly from word or from any other.

You can paste via html

Hope this helps.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@parasshuram Thanks - pasting into the TEXT tab works
Post 6 • IP   flag post
29382 6 6
destitute