BillBelew.com
BrainstormingInspirationMotivationNetworking

What's your greatest asset?1826

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I am reading a book. In the book there is a description of a young 32-year old lawyer who climbed to the top of the pile by applying his greatest asset to his many other gifts.

"His greatest asset as a lawyer was stamina—“John wins by outworking the opposition,"

It got me to wondering... what's my greatest asset.

What's yours?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Summerbay private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a good lateral thinker, good at making connections between seemingly unrelated things, and creating strategies. I'm a good planner.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
If it has to be something internal, I would say my ability to analyze, extrapolate, and extend.

But my real greatest asset is something other than "me". It is my wife. She gives me purpose and focus and she is truly the smartest person I know. When something is beyond me she always has the answer or, at least, puts me on the right track.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
For s long time I would say my greatest strength was not knowing when to give up.

It's equal to being too stupid to know what it is I can't do.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
AndreaNaomi private msg quote post Address this user
I believe my greatest strength is my ability to observe and seek truth in things I want to understand.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@belew I can understand how you feel. Even I am the same too. However, I tend to over-analyse, observe, seek the truth, internalise, and how my imagination can have connection with every areas.

I thank the Lord for the people who put me on track.

Currently, I am doing a temporary job. I'm having a hard time coping with it and family.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@AndreaNaomi

How do find truth in things you want to understand?

Does this mean there is no truth in things you don't understand?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@Belew I'm pretty sure there is truth in things I don't understand. Wanting and seeking verbs are important in this case. But to be less ethereal if I have a desire to understand something I become sort of obsessed with it and I'm usually pretty good at the research and diving deep into things especially when I'm passionate about it. According to Myers Briggs I'm - INFJ , Numerology - life path 7, & The Secret Weapon according to Sally H ... All seem to be synonymous with the path of seeker. But heck I'm still learning about myself
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@AndreaNaomi

That's a lot of letters.

Usually when people arrange letters and call me something I can't say them out loud.

Glad to have you here!

What's the biggest challenge you are currently facing? Or what is it you are obsessed with at this point?
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Seniorpreneur private msg quote post Address this user
My greatest asset(skill)is cost-effective purchasing of basically any specific product or service. Why? I had a Purchasing Management career. My second skill is Research for my own 'Seniorpreneur Project'

Joe W.
Seniorpreneur
Post 10 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Recently, I begin to understand my assets in my current temporary job. My conceptual mind enables me to come out with ideas in simplifying the work. Then my curiosity and learning ability enables me to learn the skills to automate and simplify the work. Half completed and stuck with time so I ask for another programmer's help. In the end, the work is fully completed.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@Belew apologies for delay. Current obsession is social media growth hacking and influencer marketing Watched your video the other day on Twitter as a traffic source. Before I started a new blog I really payed no attention to Twitter but after seeing the traffic that came to it without indexing and what not I'm even more obsessed to growth hack Twitter Your video and experience confirmed my thought process.

I smile often so there will always be a lot of smile emoticons in my posts Hope your week has been fantastic so far.

Andrea
Post 12 • IP   flag post
@AndreaNaomi

Have you seen this webinar by the real Twitter Master?

Post 13 • IP   flag post
@AndreaNaomi

I smile a bunch too. Mine have noses! :o)

Or semi-profile view: :^)

Do you remember the Rug Rats cartoon show? My wife's smiles remind me of them: =o)
Post 14 • IP   flag post
longest word in the English vocabulary.

SmileS ... there's a mile between to the 2 Ss... ar ar ar.
Post 15 • IP   flag post
@Belew

My "Engineering Strategy" for success is called IEEE (I-Triple-E). It is an FLA for Inform, Educate, Entertain, Engage.

The second "E" is Entertain. Nice try, but don't give up your day job! ;o)
Post 16 • IP   flag post
27513 16 16
destitute