BillBelew.com
marketingTwitterWordPress

How to Use Twitter Cards1844

chrisleffler private msg quote post Address this user
https://dev.twitter.com/cards/types/summary

Does anyone here incorporate the use of Twitter Cards on their blog site? If yes, would you please comment about how you use them and if you think it makes a difference in traffice to your blog?

TGIF,
Christine Leffler
@ChritineinPA (Twitterhead)
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@chrisleffler

@Steve swears by them and he is a Twitter master. I have just started to look into them but haven't figured them out...or don't have the patience to do so.

Plz do share whatever you learn.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Twitter Cards... i use them lots, almost all of the content I tweet is original, taken from my blog ...

I use Twitter Cards to format this correctly for viewing within Twitter.... instead of just having text ... a Twitter Card will allow you to show an exert and a picture.

With the plugin I use to automate posting... it has the ability to include an image... which invalidates the Twitter Card...

Which means I use either one or the other ... or I switch every so often from one to the other to keep things fresh and different.

Setting up Twitter Cards is done on the Twitter website... you then normally click something in your SEO plugin telling it you are using Twitter Cards and it will handle the rest.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
KitK private msg quote post Address this user
Yoast SEO has the function to painlessly add Twitter Cards to your post.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@KitK

We'll thst makes Yoast useful after all.

Thx for pointing this out.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
25013 5 5
destitute