BillBelew.com
Introduction

Mommy bloggers against Wind Turbines1868

Member Shellie private msg quote post Address this user
I'm just getting acquainted with your forum! Looking forward to sharing ideas, and experiences! Thank you very much, for inviting me to join all of you! You can learn a bit about me, by checking out my website.... www.mothersagainstwindturbines.com Shellie
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Shellie , Welcome aboard!

I am looking forward to getting to know you more
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Member Seniorpreneur private msg quote post Address this user
@Shellie Welcome! I'm glad that your taking on a very important project as one of today's social entrepreneurs. I heard about some of those 'wind power farms' out there that could be dangerous for some migratory birds; and that they also make a lot of noise for those living near by. Big business and politicians seem to have the upper hand on these kind of issues. We need more people like you to take a strong stand to stop or change any negative affects on people or the environment.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Shellie and welcome. Your's is a very interesting and important topic. I looked at your site and at a couple of those you refer to as copycat sites. There is a lot of good information available. I am wondering, though... most of the information is about the negative side of wind and solar power generation. I see little or nothing (am I missing something?) on the recommended alternative. Am I to assume that the status quo is the desired position?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Shellie

We have a bus load of those giant whirlygigs in our area.

What got you interested in this topic?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
My home and community is also surrounded by the bird-choppers. Noisy, ugly, and a huge waste of taxpayer's money! Our corrupt gov't is in league with the windweasels, and doesn't care that the wind scam is destroying our rural communities, and making energy unaffordable! My son has a sensory disorder, and can't tolerate the uncontrollable, cyclical noises created by the wind turbines, which are far too close to people's homes! Although I've met with countless politicians and wind industry officials, not one of them has made the slightest move to help! It's an "uphill battle"...
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev
Hi @Shellie and welcome. Your's is a very interesting and important topic. I looked at your site and at a couple of those you refer to as copycat sites. There is a lot of good information available. I am wondering, though... most of the information is about the negative side of wind and solar power generation. I see little or nothing (am I missing something?) on the recommended alternative. Am I to assume that the status quo is the desired position?

Hello Rev! Thank you for the welcome!
Nuclear is a great alternative for those that believe CO2 is a problem, as well as extremely efficient filters and scrubbers for fossil fuels. We should also consider more reliable alternatives to fossil fuels, in our quest for clean, affordable energy, not waste all of our money on alternatives that have been proven unsuitable!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@Shellie Nuclear... anything is better than Nuclear... why would someone want Nuclear ...

Best I keep quiet
Post 8 • IP   flag post
29378 8 8
destitute