BillBelew.com
Social Media

Using Social Media @ Work - InfoGraphic1872

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
How much is Social Media used AT work ... NOT FOR work.

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew How many mental breaks can you take during the day? It seems I am always on a mental break when it comes to attending to social media!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@bdaoust

I take one mental break a day.

It starts at 8 am and stops at 8 pm.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member realestatewriter private msg quote post Address this user
I would like to find person skilled in social media who can drive people to our (as yet undesigned) website, as part of our team.
The social media person would direct their efforts to specific geographical locations, and allow us to expand into new geographical locations that we have identified and that we have location specific intellectual property for sale.
This person would have to be able to survive on their own finances until we get a revenue stream, or investment capital.
HIRH Prince William-Bullock III: Stewart
protectingmyrights@yahoo.com
408-217-4426
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@realestatewriter I think we all would love to find someone that can work for us and deliver results and financially support themselves... until and if, and possibly ... the venture turns a large enough profit that everyone gets paid.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member jgerk private msg quote post Address this user
Quite agree Steve,I wish Realestatewriter the best of luck with his/her quest.

If successful perhaps you would send into all on this forum.
Have a great day.

Joy
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
@realestatewriter Working for free - not up my alley - try using some of the tactics provided from the "gurus" such as Russell Brunson - good stuff - but you have to do the heavy lifting.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Does that infographic actually tell us anything of value? To what purpose are those numbers meaningful?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@Rev

The infographic gives people something to look at while they are looking around online to see what people are looking at.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@realestatewriter

It used to be, and not long ago, you could get people to work on a promise ... but not so much anymore.

There are still some kids who want to get their feet wet in the industry ... maybe.

Try reaching out to a local university - SJSU or SCU - and see if you can get an intern.

There are sites that will match up interns to projects - paid and free. I haven't used them...but I know a guy who has and swears by the experience. However, when you use an intern they will take your time.

Time or money or some combination is needed.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew

I think the "work on a promise" meme has been beaten to death after a long and abusive relationship. So many business saw it as nothing more than a source of free labor which they could, and did, take advantage of.

Interns and apprentices, however, still represent a lessor tapped resource. And you are right about the cost. I've used both and you need to be prepared to give as much as you get -- maybe even more -- for it to work well. In the long run you can help someone take those first steps as you get extra hands and feet to take on some of the lesser tasks in the process.

Done right, you also end up with a friend for life, a future resource, and someone who can refer exactly the right kind of work your way.

It is up to the mentor how well, and for how long, the relationship works out.

And even if the deal is based strictly on a time for time basis, if the result is successful projects and extra revenue for your firm, a monetary bonus at the end of the formal process (or even later) isn't usually wasted.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
29764 11 11
destitute