BillBelew.com
Content MarketingInspirationProductivity

Ready Set JUMP! It's On Like Kong1893

jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
Hope you're enjoying some barbeque and fireworks..

..and when you face your "to do" after the 4th, maybe this will help you tackle them with "mucho gusto"!

Here's a sneak peak.. goes live officially tomorrow!

How to Donkey Kong Your To Do List

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@jycmba

Love it! Your analogy is spot on, too. Nice.

My favorite arcade game was Astoroids -- simple, if deceptively so! It fits your pattern, especially in the idea that you take on big tasks and they break out into many smaller ones which much be dealt with in turn.

Post 2 • IP   flag post
I may have to do that for a follow-on article! Can I steal that if I give you credit?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@jycmba

By all means, have at it! I pumped a lot of quarters into that machine. Glad to see it can turn into something useful. :o)
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
I used to love both of these games.. and love what you are doing... awesome stuff
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@Steve - wow, can I used that in a plug?

"If you're wondering what the top content marketers in the world are reading, check out @jycmba"
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@jycmba you can use my name for most things... i learn lots and appreciate everything you share.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@Steve - that was a bit tongue in cheek, or just plain cheeky as Brits like to say. I was mostly appreciative of your compliment - it's kind of like how chefs appreciate praise, but when Michelin gives them four stars.. that's gold!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
26797 8 8
destitute