BillBelew.com
Content MarketingmarketingVideo

#1 Why Content Marketers Can't Ignore Video1900

jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
If you know me, then you know that I may joke with outrageous stories. But I'll tell it like it is in confidence.

Well, today I had an eye opener when I spoke with @Jonnner.

This is absolutely probably the biggest reason why video needs to be a key part of your content marketing strategy.

Sure, we've talked about how it creates trailers for your blog content to attract your ideal audience.. and how easy it is..

But guess what the absolute biggest reason is?

It's so obvious that you'll smack yourself like I did..

Wait for it..

Because there's only one YOU!

People talk about branding.. with logos and colors.. and..

Well, it all ends with video.

Now I admit that I'll rip stuff - er, borrow.. Picasso himself said "Good artists borrow, great artist steal.."

And some even say that when you take from one source is plagiarism, and when you take from several it's RESEARCH.

Sooo, if you find that your stuff is so good that people are literally copying your stuff, let's face it - with text content, it's cut & paste.

With video, as John puts it, we don't care that others are bootlegging, as long as it's all pointing to you anyway.

We're leave that Minority Report or Total Recall stuff to the sci-fi folks, and some Google engineer who's planning to create some virtual reality simulation of us in the future.

But for now and the foreseeable future, this is why you need to create videos for your content!

Wait, you say, they can still copy my videos - well, sure you can put watermarks, etc.

But this is another reason why as much as I hate being in front of the camera, too, you've got to do this at some point - you can use a small window like these explainer videos I make..

Maybe another workshop on this?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
tmartinback private msg quote post Address this user
I often use video, if nothing more than building SEO. Here is a link to one of my videos where I teach you how to market yourself for free. If you're not on any of the social sites I mention, you need to be and learn how to work what you have.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I have an appt in abt 4 hrs at a hospital for a check up.

They are going to put a camera where I am pretty sure nobody will want to see.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
..and no one will try to steal credit either!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
So, here's the latest video on this -

Post 5 • IP   flag post
24995 5 5
destitute