BillBelew.com
Brainstorming

Has the coaching space become really crowded1918

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Is it my imagination or has the coaching space become really really crowded?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Just shy of 7,000,000,000 people... the WORLD has become really crowded!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Summerbay private msg quote post Address this user
I live in Canada, the country I call, "the big empty" for obvious (population vs. space) reasons. In the same way that the world isn't overcrowded, neither is the opportunity or need for helping others.

Coaching is helping other people for pay. Every business in the world does that in one way or another.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@Summerbay

I live in Kansas... it is said to be miles and miles of nothing but miles and miles, where the world is flat and evolution is still a theory. I know a little about Canada too. Aren't Canadians all neurotic from their parents telling them to stand in the corner when they were children -- you do live in igloos, right? ;o)

But it isn't about total space vs body count. It's about congregation and I think that impacts the number of other people doing the same thing you are trying to do, where you are trying to do it, whether that is seeking the same job in the "real" world, or seeking the same clients in the "digial" world.

The technology that brings us more choice means there will be more choice.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
It has become decidedly crowded and more complex with more offerings etc.
Also people have an expectation of making lots of money right away and without a plan. Many have coached a family member or an employee.. and think that they can get more clients like that who will pay.
It is sweet and great that more people are doing this.
And if you want to succeed in the business, you will need to plan and strategize clearly to win.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@SunilBhaskaran

Absolutely! Dr. Robert H. Schuller often said, "If you are failing to plan, you are planning to fail!"

Of course, then you have to work your plan!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev: Yep. Big difference between failing to plan and planning for breakdowns and short term failures (bumps in the road) to sustainable success. Sustainable success includes the ability to consistently revise your plan to cater to the inevitable breakdowns on the way to a vision being fulfilled.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@SunilBhaskaran

I've been known to suggest, "Set your goals in concrete but draw your plans in the sand!" It's just may way of saying what you just said.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
24938 8 8
destitute