BillBelew.com
Introduction

My first time posting here.1942

Caffus private msg quote post Address this user
Hi every one I'm thankful to be here. I am a mother and an artist. I have been trying to earn my own income to help out my family. I do not do well under pressure. I work well at my own pace.
I found these websites that I can post my work on. They make products for sell and do the customer service and shipping. This way I have more time and energy for creative work. However I do need to advertise to promont sells. So, I am grateful to be here and hope I can learn better how to do that more effectively. I also enjoy writing and I would like to write a book someday about my life, what I believe and how I came to believe as I do.
That is one of my paintings I have used on many of my products.
These are links to my stores on Zazzel
http://www.zazzle.com/catherineduran*
http://www.zazzle.com/MayTruthSetUsFree*
http://www.zazzle.com/crazycaffus*
http://www.zazzle.com/LifeCelebration*
I also have an account on Redbubble under Caffus.
I hope these links will work from this site so you can see more of my work. Thank you again,
Cathy
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Caffus

Cathy,

Glad to have you hear.

You might want to read about this experience of someone else who put all their artwork online at a free site.

Welcome!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
fredhoot private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Cathy!

Welcome to this eclectic bunch!

You may also want to start a blog under your own hosting.
www.bm2hosting.com shows www.caffus.com is already taken, so another similar name should be used instead. Unless you already own that domain.

The key is to always have control over all your web presence and always back up on your own drives the stuff you can't presently move.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
tammysoffices private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome Cathy - glad to connect and have you as part of our group!

Tammy
Post 4 • IP   flag post

This is another one of my paintings I have used on the websites. I do not own any web domian of my own at this time. I am just trying to learn about making money on line. I believe Im doing the best I can each day. I do have my graphic art stored and I own most of my paintings. Thank you for your suggestions, as well as your warm welcomes. 😀
Post 5 • IP   flag post
fredhoot private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful paintings!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
ahhh...oohhh...soooo pretty!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Thank you 😀
Post 8 • IP   flag post
bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
@Caffus - Gorgeous painting and welcome. You will learn a great deal from people on this forum. I suggest you start looking through some of the threads as a starting point.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Thank you ..I am not a bissness expert. I know very little about selling anything. This is one of the reasons I use Zazzle. I have been reading some of the threads. I made only a few sales and I have been using Zazzle for about a year or so now. Would it be helpful for advertising to have my own website? I dont have much to spend.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
@Caffus

I don't know anything abt Zazzle, but I know there is always more flexibility and more potential with your own site.

There are a lot of people here who can get you going on your own site.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@Caffus I agree entirely with @Belew - if selling online, having a website is very important and also adds to credibility. Often when someone is looking at social media and even other sites, they will want to have a home site of your's to be able to 'click' and make sure legitimate(not that it alone makes you credible, but helps). Also is great source for those looking up more about you and who want to know your 'story'. I also encourage you to do social media, if not already -esp. pinterest, instagram, snapchat and Facebook - all with business pages!

Let me know if I can help you with anything.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Thank you..I do have a public Face book account and I use Pincrest and Twitter to post the Zazzle products I design. What web domain hosts are the best to get started?
Post 13 • IP   flag post
@Caffus

I recommend www.bm2hosting.com

It's a reseller acct for a giant company. The prices are the cheapest you can get long term.

And they have 24/7 support that is excellent as well.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
You should really have someone do it for you, if at all possible. WordPress is always a good one for whoever designs and then you could possibly continue to post paintings as well as, if doing ecommerce use a plugin for that and continually add products.

Instagram is a MUST for you because you sell a very visual product, it is great to put them on Instagram for others to view and possibly contact you to purchase.
Post 15 • IP   flag post
That is just for hosting though, correct @belew, and purchasing your domain name? Not to build site.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
@Caffus what @tammysoffices says,
Post 17 • IP   flag post
Just domain name and hosting ... NOT building.
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Lol - yes
Post 19 • IP   flag post
Thank you. My daughter claimed the horse painting. I can only sell prints. With Zazzle I am able to uplaod my graphics and art work. They do customer service shipping and production. Which gives me more time and energy to be creative.
Post 20 • IP   flag post
That sounds like a great option for you. I still highly recommend your own website also...
Post 21 • IP   flag post
26126 21 21
destitute