BillBelew.com
Introduction

Pastoring a community for churches and NGOs1976

Member Pauldflowers private msg quote post Address this user
Hello my name is Paul Flowers. I am a pastor and building a community empowerment nonprofit organization. I am also building a leadership coaching and consultancy business for churches and small NGO's
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Pauldflowers -

Wow, that's a HUGE need..

I was listening to Seth Godin talk about the idea of starting with one need rather than trying to be everywhere.. what would the one need that you're meeting?

I love his question about "what's the smallest group that you can make a difference with?" and how he points out that we tend to hide behind "everyone" because this provides anonymity.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@jycmba

Awesome share. Thanks!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member Nataliafranco private msg quote post Address this user
hi paul that´s incredible!!!!!!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Pauldflowers

I have a flegdling resource for pastors and churches at InboundChurch. <= click.

Interested to know your plan going forward.

I think marketing is evangelism by a different name and various products.

Glad to have you here. Tell us more, plz!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member Seniorpreneur private msg quote post Address this user
@jycmba I've listened to Seth Godin and he hopes that we make a ruckus. Where is your tribe? What is your project? Do you have a brand yet? Personally, my project is the Seniorpreneur Project. My tribe is that small part of the 50+ demographic that is interested in the retirement lifestyle of being a senior entrepreneur in their retirement life. My brand is the story of my personal life and the desire to help seniors 50+.
My own product is a book titled- Encore! Encore! Seniors(50 Plus) As Entrepreneurs: Their Time Has Come.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Seniorpreneur

What are you doing to build that tribe?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@Belew I started to build my tribe here locally in Alberta, Canada but was quite disappointed because the focus is on the under 40 entrepreneurs. I noticed that the 50+ entrepreneur movement is happening in many different Countries around the World. As a result, I'm adding people for my tribe coming from outside my comfort zone. My intention is to have more business meetings locally to spread my message. At some point in time even the locals will be joining my tribe. I had a recent meeting here with our Business Link & Anderson Career Institute. Anderson will be offering entrepreneurial training for people 18-78. This is a significant break through for me. Before, because of the lack of funding and the desire to help younger entrepreneurs first, older entrepreneurs we're left out of the loop.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
I think that's a great tribe to go after, @Seniorpreneur - you may consider partnering with someone like @jamesburchill (unfortunately not as active here as Facebook) who's based out of Burlington Canada.

If you PM me, I can see about ways to connect you two.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
I saw an incredible stat a few minutes ago.

49 million households in the US have their TVs connected to the Internet.

What a great opportunity for churches AND others, of course.

Stream live and let folks watch from home.

Not the same as being there ... or is it?
Post 10 • IP   flag post
@jycmba I connected with James Burchill. Thanks!
Post 11 • IP   flag post
28685 11 11
destitute