BillBelew.com
Business AdviceContent CreationContent MarketingVideo Production

Using video for your ad revenue?1996

Member NicholasBodell private msg quote post Address this user
Do you know how much money you loose due to 'technical market inefficiencies' of your video ad strategy be it because of your advertisers or video players end? Having your loss in mind, we at BridTv have decided to help build your audience and maximize monetization by delivering video content and ad creatives fast to every device and connected screen.

BridTV has successfully incorporated new tech thanks to which publishers can now serve any VPAID 2.0 ad tag with HTML5 video content in autoplay mode including in-page on iOS.

In other words we are the only video platform offering publishers ability to maximize revenue and views for any Ad Strategy across all devices with a single CLICK!

Check it out and if not already, join the BridTV family , chances are your competitors have done it already!
https://www.brid.tv/bridtv-spearheads-new-online-video-tech-publishers-monetizing-faster-ever/
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member tammysoffices private msg quote post Address this user
Very interesting! I too think there is great value in offering these services and nice to see someone coming along side marketers and enabling small businesses to give it a go. I LOVE the beginning price points for certain and enables others to try it without having to commit to big dollars first.

Thank you for making us aware of it. Not sure if allowed to 'sell' out right in the forum, but am glad to get the link just the same.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Quick question: is it downloadable? Can it still be posted on YouTube as well?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Thanks for the kind words. And sorry about the self promo and all didn't think much about it as this is something truly out-of-the-box tech that goes in hand especially for small businesses.

Downloadable, no. It is tech made for BridTV player/platform and can't be applied to any other.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@NicholasBodell

What actually sets your product apart from so many other offerings in the field?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@Rev ... favorite question for anyone when presenting their product :-)

I'd say BridTV stands out because not only we feature everything a modern-day video platform should, but on top of it we're offering some pretty snazzy and unique treats.

If you want you can host videos, encode and stream videos, manage video content (add, remove, publish, unpublished, share, embed etc.), customize player to match your brand, track engagement through video analytics, and, more importantly, serve ads and monetize your videos. BridTV includes all of those things and it helps a lot in every business.

The coolest things however are BridTV's recent updates with nifty option for publishers and their growing mobile traffic. It supports Google AMP project. It has different features that help easily deliver and keep in focus your video and ads. And it supports the autoplaying of third party VPAID 2.0 templates on all mobile devices including all iOS devices. That is especially awesome because I no other player on the market does that.

From a user standpoint what does it all mean? BridTv helps build your audience and maximize monetization by delivering content fast and easy to every device and every connected screen. I know this sounds as a sales pitch but BridTV truly works that way.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Hopefully I have turned you to dark side...I mean BridTv side :-)
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@NicholasBodell

I went to your site. Clicked in the video. Nothing happened.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
I was able to see the video @belew - strange?

It looks really interesting, not sure it can pick up like YouTube and would still like to connect it to YouTube (is that possible @NicholasBodell?). Also, can you do 'live stream', like host a 'show' and have guests or others on with you.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
28670 9 9
destitute