BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksBrainstormingBusiness AdviceEmail MarketingMisc.

Earning money online2016

semanticdmax private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone have any idea how one can generate some passive income online.
Am fresh out of ideas and I need the cash seriously
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@semanticdmax

What have you tried so far?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Tried affiliate marketing, haven't had much success there. Maybe I am not doing it right. Was working with boostinsider at a point until they accused me of using bots to generate link clicks, something I had never heard of before then. Think my country of origin had something to do with their decision. Talk about profiling... Searching for a way I can do some honest work online as well as promote my books
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@semanticdmax

What are you doing to get legitimate search and social traffic to your book site?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Dude I started this thread for people to offer advice and possibly give pointers or steps I can try not to start quizzing and giving me the third degree. Do you have any suggestions? Sites that offer affiliate marketing opportunities, ways to start online businesses with low capital start ups? Is there anything you can offer or tell me? I don't need a million and one questions right now
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@semanticdmax

Dude ... how can I give you advice if I don't know where to start from?

You want more people to come to your site, right?

Give them more reasons to come. Create more engaging content that is compelling and searchable and worth sharing.

Do that often enough and well enough and more people will come who care about you and your topic ... dude.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
You see? That right there is what am interested in. You gave SUGGESTIONS and possible SOLUTIONS! The twenty questions you were doling out was getting me nowhere
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@semanticdmax

Sometimes my wife calls me and asks me how to get somewhere because she can't work her GPS.

The first question I ask is, "Where are you?"

When she tells me she doesn't know, I can't help. I need a road sign, a land mark, some context before I can give her advice.

You see? If you don't tell me something, I don't know where to start.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@semanticdmax your attitude stinks... I'll pass on helping you.

@Belew... you can't help some people.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@Steve

You are right abt the 'can't help some people.'

Hanging out with ppl like you is enough.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I really was trying to be nice ... and helpful.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@Belew you are to nice, someone speaks to me like that when i am trying to help them... and they quickly learn that I'm not always nice and helpful.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Apparently asking someone to think is not helpful.

Thanks for your kind words @Steve. Not often do we find people encouraging others online.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Look guys! No need to get insulting, if you read the first post I asked for suggestions and pointers on what to do to make money online. Maybe asking twenty questions works with your wife, OBVIOUSLY I've tried many things and haven't much success with them. That's why I am asking for suggestions. If you don't have any why burden and ladden the thread with questions? Isn't that just wasting precious time?
Ok look at this way... Question - how do I make money online
Answer - hmmnnnn you could try affiliate marketing, blogging etc, set up a personal website, monitize it and see about getting traffic...
You see where am going with this? That's what I was looking for. Maybe my attitude stinks to both of you. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it but I don't believe in wasting time. If that makes me sound awful then so be it--- thanks for pitching in. But if you have no helpful suggestions to my questions then you can ignore the thread from here on out. Thanks anyway
Post 14 • IP   flag post
@semanticdmax think you should perhaps take up paid employment somewhere... with your attitude, unless it changes dramatically you'll never make money online, so save yourself a heap of time and get a job... but then you will need a different attitude to do that... lol

Oh and @Belew has made good money from the Internet for years, as have I ... but it'll snow here in Perth before I help you, my friend...
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Can somebody plz tell me how to solve my immediate cash flow problem without asking me how I got on this predicament in the first place?

And don't bother asking me what I have been doing either?
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Thanks guys! But someone on another thread has helped me out. Thanks for nothing. It appears it's snowing in Perth right now. haha ha haha ha
Post 17 • IP   flag post
@Belew Kind of reminds me of the saying... you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink ...

In this case... his at a trough of remarkable knowledge, but his own arrogance in not wishing to engage with people is stopping him from drinking of this knowledge.
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Correct me if am wrong but you did say you weren't willing to help? That my attitude stinks ... Someone elsewhere has lent a hand, so why does it bother you so much? Let it go already.. or do you want an apology? Ok am sorry for sounding crappy. Now can you leave me alone?
Even Belew that I was crappy to didn't make such a big deal of it did he? We'd probably have moved past it if you didn't show up and start stoking the fires.
Sorry for being sharp Belew, you seem like a reasonable guy... Was just too stoked. Steve please ignore this thread and move ON! Thanks
Post 19 • IP   flag post
@semanticdmax

@Steve is very sharp, very experienced, very pointed in his advice. He's been very giving to the community here and he has changed one aspect of my marketing strategy in a very tangible way. I owe him a deep debt of gratitude for teaching me.

He''s someone you want on your side, someone you can a learn a lot from.

It's your loss to think he has nothing to offer you.
Post 20 • IP   flag post
llanik private msg quote post Address this user
Man i gotta say I'm truly with semanticdmax here..... Steve my gosh talk about it alright stoking the fires and stirring the pot and Belew i gotta say what's with the 20+ questions so to speak....I read the first post clearly.....

"if you read the first post I asked for suggestions and pointers on what to do to make money online".

Steve wow talk about insulting and crude,honestly where are your manners my gosh?? so you've both been a success with making good money on the internet?? Pfft so why is it impossible to answer to the first post. I'll spell it out again

"if you read the first post I asked for suggestions and pointers on what to do to make money online". Yikes you guys, my golly gosh....Is that difficult to understand??

First post {Anyone have any idea how one can generate some passive income online}. {Am fresh out of ideas and I need the cash seriously} Don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. Is great that he found help, good stuff
Post 21 • IP   flag post
Thanks Ilanik! At least someone gets it
Post 22 • IP   flag post
Most welcome and yes I got it alright. My gosh!!! Glad someone is giving you a helping hand. Good stuff....
Post 23 • IP   flag post
O I didn't mean me i meant what you mentioned in your post earlier that you found someone. CoooooooL
Post 24 • IP   flag post
If you have any pointers though please feel free to share with me. Need all the help I can get
Post 25 • IP   flag post
haha sure if i could i surely would, but no im not good at this internet stuff, had a dabble with internet markerting etc but didn't go far and yeah just leaving it alone for now. Best of luck for you though absolutely!!
Post 26 • IP   flag post
@llanik are you @semanticdmax phone a friend... love it
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Um ima bit slow Steve don't understand what u just said, like huh??
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Miles5 private msg quote post Address this user
Plz my name is miles. I really wanna know how to get a good site or source in making cool money online? Plz help
Post 29 • IP   flag post
25047 29 29
destitute