BillBelew.com
Business AdviceFocusGenerate Content IdeasmarketingProductivity

Sunnyvale, CA - Breakthrough Business Hour2063

Teacher SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
I am offering this free business Q&A - bring any questions that you want me to answer - and I will answer!

To join our meetup and rsvp for free: click here.

Breakthrough Business Hour - Ask Questions to resolve Challenges and Get Results

25 years of Business Experience - Answering Your Pressing Questions - Create specific actions steps and plans to 1. Build Out Your Next 1,000+ list of prospects
2. Increase sales conversions.
3. Manage, motivate your team to higher performance.
4. Create a compelling and converting sales presentation.
5. Have a breakthrough in time management.
6. More money.. more free time and less stress.
7. Have a breakthrough in confidence and clarity.
8. Brainstorm on getting more connections.
AND MUCH MORE!

Out of courtesy, be sure to show up in the first 10 minutes to reserve your queue in asking questions. No charge. See you soon, Sunil Bhaskaran

To join our meetup and rsvp for free: click here.

Business Marketing Executive Coach - Santa Cruz, Capitola, San Jose, CA

About Sunil Bhaskaran
Since 1991, Sunil Bhaskaran owned and run successful businesses that grew to 7 figures and more. In that time he has also mentored thousands of entrepreneurs to success through coaching and group trainings. He has a personal networking rolodex of more than 45,000+ people – his meetups alone have a reach of more than 27,700+ and are growing at a rate of about 600 people per month. He is a published author of two books on Amazon including “More Money, More Time, Less Stress”. A former radio talk show host with a reach of 100,000 people audience, he lives a well-balanced, inspired life in lovely Santa Cruz, CA with his wife, Glenda Benevides.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Sunil and I are regularly in the same room speaking, bantering, teaching.

I have never seen a group of people sit in front of Sunil who hasn't learned something.

Come as you are. Leave different.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
28675 2 2
destitute