BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #42068

meshea01 private msg quote post Address this user
Well...
I'm self-taught...
what the heck...
I've been afraid many times in my life but NEVER a coward.
Just keep in mind please, I don't claim to have known what I was doing...it's all been trial and error...still is.
So, this is going to "hurt so good"?
M
Post 451 • IP   flag post
JFBTEAM private msg quote post Address this user
Hi

i am Jean-Francois, leave close to Paris in France.

I am married, 3 children and 2 grandchildren, and i am working in health and wellness from a long time.

I develop a network with a French compagny, in the cellular nutrition.

I am so curious to share with each of you for different subject, i am painter, sophrolog, love travel and fitness.

thanks you for reading and see you soon with pleasure
Post 452 • IP   flag post
tbthatcher private msg quote post Address this user
I hope you're having a great day! My name is Tom Thatcher; I serve as Chief Academic Officer at Cincinnati Christian University, and am also a consultant with a group called "Partnership Advisors." My consulting group works with churches, schools, and not-for-profits, and I am especially excited to gain insights on how to better serve the people we work with through a viable blogsite. Thanks to all of you for the chance to learn together.

Respectfully,
--tom
www.elementalchurches.com
Post 453 • IP   flag post
KathyC private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! I'm Kathy Craig. I am a wife and mom who loves to write. I have been writing, off and on, for about 17 years. I do editing, writing and social media management for clients all over the internet and in print.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learn as much as I can. I also hope to share knowledge that might be of use to some of you.

Drop me a note sometime when you're taking a break from your work. I'd love to get to know you!

Kathy Craig
http://www.kathylcraig.wordpress.com
klcraig2014@gmail.com
Post 454 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@meshea01 Hi it's great to meet you. A local client suffered from FMS. Her journey of management and recovery is amazing. I take my hat off to you.
Post 455 • IP   flag post

morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
@tbthatcher
Greetings Tom,
I just happen to be heading up a project with my church to get into the education business to enhance our outreach to the local community. I am spending considerable time getting a clear handle on classical education. I have been researching various options and have dug into various resources to help me formulate a plan. One of the books influencing me is DeMille's A Thomas Jefferson Education. I am also working with another person to set up a very similar private school. Home schooling is also influencing me as there are several home schoolers in my family. I am looking for material written perhaps prior to the industrial revolution to help me understand the path to move forward. The two learning centers will be located in the San Francisco bay area.
Post 456 • IP   flag post
morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings everyone.
Post 457 • IP   flag post
VeloraLevy private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Everyone,
I'm a fairly new published author who wants to connect with others interested in reading, reviewing books and building a network. The title of my first book is 'She caused the Lightning to strike.
Post 458 • IP   flag post
24937 458 8
destitute