BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #42068

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
This is fun. The first and second and 3rd threads Introduce Yourself Thread filled up!

So, let's do it once again.

Please introduce yourself in this thread. Feel free to get creative, but if you need help overcoming writer's block use this template:

Name:

Interesting fact about yourself:

Hoping to get out of this forum:

Take a moment to add your social network links in your profile, too!

Welcome!

You can meet others:

1. Introduction Thread
2. Introduction Thread # 2
3. Introduction Thread # 3

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member justinrunes private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew thanks for keeping your forum updated! Also, great suggestion in the previous thread! I can definitely deliver content around your ideas
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@justinrunes

You can do the plusses and minuses of kids participating in each sport. That's another long series of articles/content.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member tmartinback private msg quote post Address this user
The easiest way for anyone to find out more about me is; use your QR code scanner on my QR code
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member eddievelez private msg quote post Address this user
Justin,

Some ideas for content for your event:

- Historical bloopers
- Milestones
- Incredible feats
- Heartwarming encounters
- Agonizing defeats
- Greatest fans
- Emotional highs
- Emotional lows
- Testimonials and reviews

You need to pull the heart string!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member justinrunes private msg quote post Address this user
@eddievelez yes! All good ideas!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member rmullrich private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the invite. I look forward to seeing what information I will find in the forum.

Post 7 • IP   flag post
@rmullrich Glad to have you here!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Member KAlimov private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, I am Kimberley. I am a Jane of all trade. I get along with others as long as respect is both ways. Pretty much I treat others how they treat me. I am in Colorado. I hope to get people to help with the drug issues going on really. To help people be more attuned and aware of being conscious. Thank you for having me.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@KAlimov how did you come to be passionate abt your issue?

Welcome.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@KAimov

Hi Kimberley. We are neighbors. I'm in Kansas.

-Steve.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Member VictoriaCarpenter private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, I'm Viki, and I'm based in a very beautiful corner of the UK in Cornwall. Right now we're working on launching a little dog friendly blog I started as a crowdfunder. It started out as a fun project to showcase what we can do and now we have a really great community of dog lovers who follow us. I would love to connect with others in this rapidly evolving arena, there is always so much to share and learn. I am @vikivix and team is @glossmags on Twitter. Nice to e-meet you all.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Member KAlimov private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@KAlimov how did you come to be passionate abt your issue?

Welcome.
It is a very long story, as a child was forced into being an addict because of family using in the home. Later in life forced by the government into pill addiction, and later myself gave up and did use. I just know that there is ways to break the cycles, but we all have to fight hard. In my opinion the way to do that is teach people its ok to feel, its ok to be conscious and aware of what is going on, what you have survived and be more mindful. I just dont want others to suffer and die like I am with a leaky body.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
@VictoriaCarpenter

How fun it must be to be doing what is fun ... and to know others think so, too. We have another Dog lover - dog writer her - @SusanDay.

She'll be quite happy to meet you. I am, too.

Welcome!
Post 14 • IP   flag post
@KAlimov

I am sorry for what you have had to endure.

I love stories of victory. And look forward to hearing/reading yours.

Glad you are here.
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@VictoriaCarpenter Hi Victoria! Great to e-meet you too. I am a dog lover and have a thriving blog. It started with Bill's support 12 months ago. It has over 700 articles on it. If you'd like to guest post about your exciting project you are more than welcome.

It's called My Puppy Club

I also write children's books about dogs who rescue other dogs from neglect. Astro's Adventures

Talk soon
Susan
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanDay
@VictoriaCarpenter Hi Victoria! Great to e-meet you too. I am a dog lover and have a thriving blog. It started with Bill's support 12 months ago. It has over 700 articles on it. If you'd like to guest post about your exciting project you are more than welcome.

It's called My Puppy Club

I also write children's books about dogs who rescue other dogs from neglect. Astro's Adventures

Talk soon
Susan
Post 17 • IP   flag post
Hi @SusanDay, great to e-meet you, I will check out the Puppy Club and Astro's Adventures today, and thanks so much for the kind offer, really appreciate it. My blog is Dog Friendly Cornwall
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Oh @SusanDay just couldn't resist looking at The Puppy ClubBe happy to share on our blog too. xx Viki
Post 19 • IP   flag post
Member skappal private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,

My name is Sunil Kappal I work as a Senior Manager Analytics with one of the leading IT firms. I am looking forward to this community of professionals where I can add value by sharing my views and opinions around various analytical techniques that can be used in any field.

For more information about me and the work that I have done so far please do visit my LinkedIn profile and my analytics blog.

I would like to thank Bill for extending the invite and look forward to an awesome experience of learning, sharing and communicating on this wonderful platform.
Post 20 • IP   flag post
Member eddievelez private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the forum, Viki!
Post 21 • IP   flag post
@skappal

What do you think are the most important analytics a content marketer should keep a watchful eye on? How can they do that?
Post 22 • IP   flag post
Before I talk about the content marketing analytics, I would like to take a moment to describe the four most common and effective content metrics.
Consumption Metrics: This helps to understand how many people are consuming the content that you create. Not only consumption this will also give you a view into the channels types on which that consumption is happening and how in depth is their consumption.
Sharing Metric: This helps to understand who all are sharing which Item of your content and how often it’s been getting shared.
Lead Metric: How is the content supporting the demand generation in terms of lead generation etc.
Sales Metric: Helps to understand how your content is influencing to drive the revenue which is the ultimate goal of your content creation consumption and sharing.

Once you have all these metrics in place you can do a lot of statistical approaches to perform various analysis.

Example performing a simple correlation analysis of Consumption Metric with the Sales metric can help your business unveil if the high consumption is leading in high sales or any specific channel on which the content is consumed is driving maximum revenue for your content.
Post 23 • IP   flag post
@skappal

This is good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

What analytics tool do you use to find these metrics?
Post 24 • IP   flag post
Most of the time I use Minitab. However,this analysis can be done on Google Analytics or any software that can take these metrics as input and perform statistical analysis on it.
Post 25 • IP   flag post
@skappal

I have never heard of Minitab. Can you tell us more about it and why it is better/worse than GA?
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Minitab is one tool which is used extensively for statistical analysis and doesn't required a great deal of coding experience compared to the other scalable and complex tools. This tool is used by stats teachers across the globe for more than 40 years in 4,000+ universities.

However, when it comes to doing some predictive models and other complex stats and analytics I use R.

You can get more information about these tools @:

Minitab: https://www.minitab.com/en-us/academic/why-minitab/
R:https://www.r-project.org/
Post 27 • IP   flag post
@skappal

Thanks for the tips!

For the everyday blogger/content creator ... do they need such a complex tool?
Post 28 • IP   flag post
If not a "Must" it is important for those who would really want to gain more insights out of various data that they can get out of their blogs or content for targeting appropriate audiences and reaping maximum results.

If I talk about myself I will not be contended with only looking at the engagement scores if I cannot correlate it with the type of content which is creating the engagement. This helps me to create engaging content which will improve my click and impression rates to achieve the results that I want my blog or content to generate for me.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Would you mind creating another thread - separate from this discussion in the intro thread? This is certainly beyond intro level. 8-)

Maybe calling it Using Analytics for Content Creation or something like that.

Then if you don't mind ... maybe walk us thru a practical example of a web site/blog ...
Post 30 • IP   flag post
28693 500 30
destitute