BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #42068

Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome everyone new... I haven't been around for a while now... but I'll be around a little more now...

Who am I, well I'm trouble, I'll ask you the hard questions, make you think and I'll make you do things better and achieve better results.

If you want to find out more about me, click here it'll take you to Google and you'll find lots of mentions about who I am and what I do ...

Catch you in the forums from time to time
Post 276 • IP   flag post
Member My1App private msg quote post Address this user
Hi
I am Paul and I am here to learn from the pro`s the secrets of online marketing and content.

I will be a student for some time...

I have a live site http://my1app.ro/ and one for a NGO http://asociatiasuport.ro/ just started.

Paul
Post 277 • IP   flag post
Member Galliher private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all! My name is Heather. Always interested in learning other business owners opinions on social media.
Post 278 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@My1App

Welcome Paul. I posted to you in another thread. Glad to have you with us.

Talk to @Belew (Bill) about student activities here in the classroom.

@GalliherVA

Hello Heather, and welcome. Does the VA in your user name have any significance?
Post 279 • IP   flag post
Sorry Bill, the VA stands for Virtual Assistant
Post 280 • IP   flag post

Member zainabedi private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone! My name is Zainal. Very much interested in learning other experienced business personnel about their ways and techniques. I would love to learn and interact with people here too.
Post 281 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@zainabedi

Glad you are here.

What kinds of techniques do you want to learn?

Welcome!
Post 282 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@GalliherVA Great to meet you, Heather.

I'm looking forward to sharing ideas and suggestions with you.

What is it in particular you are interested to learn about social media?
Post 283 • IP   flag post
I want to hear all kinds of ideas. What worked a couple years ago doesn't work as well anymore. Everyone loves Facebook but the business pages aren't like the personal pages. It's not really user friendly. Platform's are always changing. Algorithms are always changing. I'm really interested in hearing about how the rules of social media have changed according to FTC Compliance. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the new rules for social media or websites. But ironically any lawyer you speak to, at least in the non-big city areas, aren't really involved with Internet Law.
Ads are all the rage now but they cost an arm and a leg. Seems you're looked down on if you aren't running multiple ad campaigns all the time.
Any thoughts?
Post 284 • IP   flag post
Member Sab5151 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all

I'm here to continue learning and help others when I can.

I'm working on my business plan at the moment. My objective is to create my own business as Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategist / Trainer.
Post 285 • IP   flag post
@GalliherVA

Hi Heather, I suspected that but I wanted to be sure. I would like to know a little more about the services you offer. I don't think you are allowed to promote yourself or provide a link in the public area of the forum (you are if you are a teacher in the classroom) but I think it's legit to answer a question/request in this thread -- after all, it's about introducing yourself.

Also, to prevent confusion -- I'm Steve (@Rev). Bill is @Belew, the owner of this forum. I would have been @Steve but there already was one of those when I joined.
Post 286 • IP   flag post
Member oluwashogamaverick private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,

I'm Emmanuel,new on the forum. Looking for fresh insight in social marketing and online content to generate crowd to drive my real estate marketing and investment.

Thanks
Post 287 • IP   flag post
@GalliherVA

I see your "I want to hear all kinds..." post and I'd love to jump in with some thoughts, however I think it goes beyond the scope of this thread (Introduce Yourself) and any discussion on the subject will get lost.

Why not copy and paste that post into a new thread (Compose Thread button at the top left of this page) and I bet you will get a good discussion going.
Post 288 • IP   flag post
Oh sorry. I wasn't intending on promoting. I'm confused. I thought the only place I had put a website was on profile. Guess I just got involved in talking too much again. I can change username if needed
Post 289 • IP   flag post
@Galliher

I think you misunderstood me...

First, I don't make, or enforce, the rules here, so don't make any changes just because I mention something.

Second, I was asking you TO PROMOTE (share) more about what you do. I'm truly interested. The point I was making was that I thought there was a rule limiting promotion links in the regular forum but that a brief outline of what you do posted in THIS THREAD should be OK because it would be by way of introduction.

Sometimes I've been known ramble a little, so if I'm not clear please do ask.

Oh, and put that VA back on. Great plug for what you do.
Post 290 • IP   flag post
@Sab5151

Business plan.

Come up with a good idea.
Tell as many people as possible about that good idea and how it will benefit them ... do this online at your self-hosted site.

Keep telling them while you are building out your good idea.

When the idea is done, you will have people waiting for you.
Post 291 • IP   flag post
@Galliher

That's my strategy! Talk first, listen later. 8-)
Post 292 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Sab5151 Hi! It's great to meet you. You're in the right place - you'll learn so much.
Post 293 • IP   flag post
Member digitalnomadsnet private msg quote post Address this user
Hello to all! I'm here because you never stop learning, if you do, it's time to die! Sorry, but that's the cold hard truth. I've been a freelancer for 19 years, and over all those years, I think I've worked about every job you can imagine, but the next one is always the hardest for some reason. I would love to connect with you and chat, I want to learn from you, and if you think I might have something you want to learn, just ask. Glad to be here, thank you
Post 294 • IP   flag post
@digitalnomadsnet

Love the handle! Welcome to the forum. Lots of great people here to share with and learn from. Looking forward to chatting with you.
Post 295 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@Sab5151

Business plan.

Come up with a good idea.
Tell as many people as possible about that good idea and how it will benefit them ... do this online at your self-hosted site.

Keep telling them while you are building out your good idea.

When the idea is done, you will have people waiting for you.

Yep, that's what I finally figured out about starting your own business! I've begun the build, and it's begun. LOL
Post 296 • IP   flag post
@Rev Thank you for the welcome! I think I like it here! Watch out, I'm ignoring my design work, uh oh. Just another excuse, I like to procrastinate. Just a question, if anyone wants to publish their articles, blog posts, resources, or any website content, please contact me. I'm considering all of you freelancers, or at least want to be, so it'll still count. No, really, I just want to offer more exposure, and it will also give my site a boost. Always a catch, LOL no cost, just to help you and me.
Post 297 • IP   flag post
@digitalnomadsnet

"Next one is always the hardest." Do you have the next one picked out yet?

There is always a learning curve for new ventures. Is that what you mean?

Welcome!
Post 298 • IP   flag post
I'm working on "the next one} as we post. And,,yes it does feel like the hardest, but like I said, the next one is always the hardest, and this project turned onto a massive effort. I know in the end, it will be a great site for freelancers or work at home moms, and the companies that hire you.
Post 299 • IP   flag post
@digitalnomadsnet

If smth is easy to do, everyone and their brother would do it making it not worth anything.

Do hard stuff and set yourself apart from others.
Post 300 • IP   flag post
Ain't that the truth! I'm still trying to find freelancers or work at home people and companies that would like to post their web content I'm slowly developing the site. Could really use some help. If you're interested, please contact me. Thank you in advance.
Post 301 • IP   flag post
@digitalnomadsnet

Why would anybody want to post content for you?

What's in it for them?
Post 302 • IP   flag post
Well, right now all I can offer is more exposure and a chance to be a part of the Digital Nomads Network on the ground floor. I am going to scale this business up once the site is up and running like it should, and will be adding a social network for anyone wanting to find out more about being a freelancer, and offering free resources and so much more. I guess that;s it for now, but this is going to grow quickly.
Post 303 • IP   flag post
@digitalnomadsnet

What kind of exposure? Do you have data to share?

It's going to grow quickly?

How do you know?

Perhaps if you could answer these questions with solid data ppl would consider participating.

If it's just give me free content so I can grow smth, you may be fighting a losing battle.
Post 304 • IP   flag post
Right right, At this point, I haven't gotten Google analytics set up, but from the plugin that tracks visitors, I am already getting about 300 to 400 visitors a week, some of those numbers have been projected from the influx of traffic right now. Yes, it's growing quickly, and there are a lot of people that want to be a part of this already, but they're more silent partners than anything else. Just from all the interest, and my research, this has been growing at a rate of 55% a day, which is incredible considering that I just started the site a couple of days ago. Does that answer your questions? I could post the anaytics info that I do have, would that help?
Post 305 • IP   flag post
29730 500 30
destitute