BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #42068

khughey private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone! I am an audiobook narrator, photographer, and an aspiring writer (aside from my full time job). I have always wanted to write, but could never follow through for some reason. My goal this year is to write 2 books. A biography and a fiction suspense based off a dream I had. I love all aspects of the writing industry and can't seem to stop wanting to learn :-) I am looking forward to learning from all of you! Thanks for inviting me on here!
Post 351 • IP   flag post
Iwiyisi private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome,@khughey.Pleasure to meet you here. I'm a blogger and content writer planning to make writing a full-time work

Learning together is fun!

Cecilia
Post 352 • IP   flag post
@Belew,

I've just read from one of your comments above that sharing social links are allowed just on our profile pages.
Forgive me - didn't realize that.

Cecilia
Post 353 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@khughey

Glad you are here!

Why not write one book first?

And if you did, which one would it be?

Which one do you wake up at night thinking about? Start there.

Welcome!
Post 354 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@khughey Welcome aboard.

I am a writer and author. I have written 15 books. Getting started is the easy part, but getting through until the end is difficult - a lot more so than people realize. If I can be of any help let me

I like the fact the forum is filling up with writers.
Post 355 • IP   flag post

@SusanDay

Does anybody besides me know why the forum is "filling up with writers?"
Post 356 • IP   flag post
@Belew Just good luck, I guess
Post 357 • IP   flag post
Frank private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone, my name is frank and I am a marketing communications expert. Based in Lagos Nigeria. I and my team have managed the marketing and sales of top brands including FMFGs, Telecom and Digital Financial products. I am in the process of setting up blog that will showcase more of what we do to the world and build synergy. I am elated to be here.
Post 358 • IP   flag post
@Frank

We love pros here. Welcome!

What is your specialty?
Post 359 • IP   flag post
Frank private msg quote post Address this user
Mostly sales activations, event management, product launch, data acquisition, etc
Post 360 • IP   flag post
iambenmunro private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all!

How are you on this Sunday afternoon? Then again it could be morning or evening for some of you!

I've just started my blog, putting bits and bobs together and wondered if you'd maybe head over, take a look and then give me some feedback?

Thank you!
Ben
Post 361 • IP   flag post
Hello Ben,

I'm Cecilia - health & well-being blogger.

Just had a peek at your blog.
Like its friendly,clean look.

Cecilia
Post 362 • IP   flag post
@Iwiyisi Thank you! Just the thing I'm going for! As I blog more, I'm hoping to add more to it!

I've only used WordPress for less than a week and getting to know it really well! It's so easy!

I'll go over and take a peek at your website too Maybe we could collab?

Ben
Post 363 • IP   flag post
@Iwiyisi

Just had a look at your website! Very good!

Ben
Post 364 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@iambenmunro

Your website is off to a great start. I read your first post and now I'm wondering if you are a nudist or an old hippy. You might want to look up the meanings of the words "bare" and "bear". They are most often misused so don't feel bad.
Post 365 • IP   flag post
@Rev

Thank you for your kind comment! And pointing out the obvious typo! I've not corrected it! Thank you!

English homophones, one of the most confusing parts of the language!

Again, thank you for the feedback/comments!
Post 366 • IP   flag post
@iambenmunro Thank you. Maybe we could collab
Post 367 • IP   flag post
@khughey

Audio book narrator? How does one get a job like that?

I don't even like to hear myself talk much less ask others to listen to me... high nasaly yucky voice.
Post 368 • IP   flag post
khughey private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew

I go through ACX.com and audition for the books I am interested in. It's such a great side hobby. I absolutely love it!

I think my voice sounds totally different in the audio so I can actually tolerate it, lol! I'm sure your voice isn't as bad as you think. :-)
Post 369 • IP   flag post
@khughey

This is something I think my book worm little girl might be interested in.

Thanks for sharing.
Post 370 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew

Consider that some books have probably been written in a "high nasaly yucky" voice.
Post 371 • IP   flag post
@Rev

That's funny.
Post 372 • IP   flag post
Svalis private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Thank you for the invite!

I am an aspiring author, artist, actor, and game designer. I am working on getting everything together to start my own publishing company and I'm working 40+ hours a week for an EMD investment company.

Everything is at a different stage of completion but it's all moving forward! You can check out some of my writing samples including two ongoing stories at my Patreon page, as well as monthly special colouring pages, www.patreon.com/StephanieValis
Post 373 • IP   flag post
@khughey ACX is a great tool, isn't it? I have plans to use it
Post 374 • IP   flag post
@Svalis Hello and Welcome!

This is the home of writing and website development, that's for sure.

Can you tell us here what you write about?
Post 375 • IP   flag post
@Frank Great to meet you. Welcome aboard!
Post 376 • IP   flag post
Svalis private msg quote post Address this user
I'm currently working on a fantasy novel based loosely on fairy tales and the world I created around it. The ones on my Patreon site are a romance called "rekindled" and an ongoing fantasy story based on a D&D campaign my friends and I are playing.
Post 377 • IP   flag post
JasonSJackson private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone!

My name is Jason S. Jackson, and above all I am a writer! I've worked in sales, marketing, customer service, and management over the last two decades, but I've just recently decided to move to writing commercially full-time.

Over the last few years, especially the last election cycle, I was writing heavily about political issues. I majored in Political Science, but I honestly needed a complete change of pace and have decided to rededicate myself to marketing and copywriting. I've been doing it my entire career anyway, and it made sense to make business writing my focus.

I redesigned my entire website at http://JasonSJackson.com and restarted my Twitter presence to be fair to my audience. 99% of my audience came to me for politics and it seemed disingenuous to start shipping out completely different content.

When I restarted on Twitter at @Jason_S_Jackson, Bill was one of my first new followers and I always try to see what a new follower has to offer. (As long as I think there'll be something of interest, which there seems to be here!)

I'm honestly not too sure what to expect here, but my introduction has gone on far too long! I'll just say I'm a 38-year-old happily married man in suburban Detroit with some kick-ass rescue pets! I look forward to interacting with you!
Post 378 • IP   flag post
@JasonSJackson

We love pros hwre and especially writers.

Writiny commercially. What do you think that looks like?

There are a lot of ppl here who make a living from their keyboards. And a lot who wish they could.

Welcome. Glad you are here.
Post 379 • IP   flag post
Hi @JasonSJackson great to meet you.

I am one of those writers @Belew mentioned who makes a living from writing and I'm an author.

You'll find there are lots of great people here who you can connect with and chat to about your work.

Also, I live in country Australia with a lot of rescue animals too
Post 380 • IP   flag post
26121 500 30
destitute