BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #42068

kazu private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, very kind!

I did design it myself, yes. The site has gone through many iterations over the past couple of years, all of which I've made myself, although I'm not experienced enough in development to make anything particularly amazing.

Recently I decided to just make it as simple as I could, so just found a Theme that looked nice and simple, and did the rest in BeaverBuilder. I'm trying to convey that we're an honest agency doing real work, without any of the shady stuff a lot of agencies offer, so I hope that comes across. We offer CRO through A/B testing to some clients, although our main thing is linkbuilding through manual outreach to quality sites.

I do still have a couple of screenshots from a report I made for the company, showing 12 month growth last year. The first is for the main site I worked on, and the second was a project we started in house, that was eventually abandoned to focus on the main site:

Post 401 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@kazu

Where did you get the username Kazu?

Sounds a bit Japanese.
Post 402 • IP   flag post
kazu private msg quote post Address this user
It was actually because I was playing a few songs on guitar and Kazoo - 'All of me' 'when the saints go marching in' etc. When I was thinking of starting my own business. There were a few ideas floating around, but I liked Kazu because it was short, not a real thing, and had a domain available
Post 403 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Svalis Wow! That sounds great!

Have you thought of how you are going to promote your book? Do you have a website and a blog?
Post 404 • IP   flag post
@kazu I agree, you certainly trick Google.

That's why I head a team of great writers who write fantastic content for my clients, and we get the "Saints Marching" right to their websites; and maybe some sinners too
Post 405 • IP   flag post

@Iamstevenb Hi Steven!

What do you do? What brought you to Bill's forum?
Post 406 • IP   flag post
@VictoriaMPatton Wow, with your background your books must be filled with facts and experiences.

I am also an author. Do you have any tricks or insights about getting your book noticed?
Post 407 • IP   flag post
digitalnomadsnet private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to everyone that I haven't been around, my power was out for three days, and I just got caught up today. I want to invite all of you that would like to have their services or products featured on my site to please send me the link or just sign up for a free account and you get a company email acount and your own web space free of charge yes it's a sub domain. Let me know
Post 408 • IP   flag post
mankow private msg quote post Address this user
Fresh to this, making transition, leap of faith from another career path.
Hi, all!
Post 409 • IP   flag post
@mankow Hi there!

How interesting ... where have you been ... where are you headed?
Post 410 • IP   flag post
cmcjane private msg quote post Address this user
Hi I've been kicking around for a while producing short media pieces but drawn to the web and SEO so started learning and haven't stopped yet! Found Bill through Meetups, then virtually attended his twitter Meetup last week till I lost the feed. Twitter meetup led me to his twitter feed, which naturally led to this forum and the signup button, now completing this.

I know a Master when I see one!
Post 411 • IP   flag post
@cmcjane

I am very sorry abt that break in the stream. I am going to repeat the webinar soon. Watch for the MU announcement.

My sincere apologies.
Post 412 • IP   flag post
@cmcjane

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
Post 413 • IP   flag post
holdendownthefort private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone! My name is Emily and I recently started up a blog. Check it out!

Holden Down the Fort

I came to this forum for tips and tricks for making my blog more effective and reach more people. I'm also just here to read and learn from other members of the cite!

I look forward to talking to many of you. See you on the threads!
Post 414 • IP   flag post
@holdendownthefort What a great looking site! I love the fact that you are blogging a lot! I am an avid blogger too.

You are in the right place to learn a lot about how to get the best out of your site. Although I'm not sure how many of us have changed a nappy lately
Post 415 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay Thank you! I've put a lot of work into it. I have tons of ideas and drafts for my blog saved on my computer. I'm really dedicated to it. I'm really enjoying reading the threads and your advice on the threads are really helpful!
Post 416 • IP   flag post
@holdendownthefort Thank you

I have 2 young grandchildren so I know how busy you are. I had to look after them recently and it made me so tired I nearly fell asleep standing up twice!

I admire what you're doing. If I can support you in anyway let me know. I don't know everything - I'm the content writing / blog post teacher because that's my expertise.

There are some other great people here who know loads more stuff about web development etc - just ask
Post 417 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay I know what you mean... haha. Drinking coffee is a very important part of my day.

Thank you for your kind words! I will definitely be using this forum. I'm so glad I found it!
Post 418 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Did someone say COFFEE ???

Post 419 • IP   flag post
Ndugbu private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone...
Am Hope
Am a beginner in the profession of content marketing.
I hope to get a lot of tips that will enhance my writing skills.
Thanks belew and others for this platform.
Post 420 • IP   flag post
@Ndugbu

Glad to have you here.

What is it you hope to learn?
Post 421 • IP   flag post
@belew
Hope to learn the exact ingredients of a good content.. nd precisely event marketing via content.
Post 422 • IP   flag post
CJSHayward private msg quote post Address this user
@Ndugbu One rule with writing is, "Practice, practice, practice!"

Write different sorts of things, and push forward on all of them, or perhaps a select few. Also, some people find that their writing works better if they sit down the same time each day and give a block of time to writing.

Also, many writers are voracious readers who read all sorts of things. One friend and editor advised me not to write in a traditional publication letter that I was an eclectic reader, on the claim that every writer is an eclectic reader.

There are more resources, suggestions, and wisdom out there, but I want to mention just those points.
Post 423 • IP   flag post
@CJSHayward
Thanks..
Copied
Post 424 • IP   flag post
CJSHayward private msg quote post Address this user
You're welcome!
Post 425 • IP   flag post
@Ndugbu Great to meet you

You are certainly in the right place to learn how to produce great content for your site.

It's not hard to write good content, but it takes a lot of skills and know-how to write great content that continually gets results.

What subjects are you writing about?
Post 426 • IP   flag post
kelseymckain private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! My name is Kelsey McKain, I'm the Director of Communications for a missions organization in Louisville, KY and I'm hoping to learn how to make our blog and website more effective!
Post 427 • IP   flag post
@kelseymckain

Glad you are here!

Plz take a moment to introduce yourself in our private classroom.

http://forum.billbelew.com/topic/2347/welcome-to-faith-based-blogging---start-here/
Post 428 • IP   flag post
@kelseymckain Hi great to meet you.
Post 429 • IP   flag post
Iwiyisi private msg quote post Address this user
@kelseymckain Welcome, pleased to see you here.
Post 430 • IP   flag post
27629 500 30
destitute