BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #42068

Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Ndugbu Great to meet you

You are certainly in the right place to learn how to produce great content for your site.

It's not hard to write good content, but it takes a lot of skills and know-how to write great content that continually gets results.

What subjects are you writing about?
Post 426 • IP   flag post
Member kelseymckain private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! My name is Kelsey McKain, I'm the Director of Communications for a missions organization in Louisville, KY and I'm hoping to learn how to make our blog and website more effective!
Post 427 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@kelseymckain

Glad you are here!

Plz take a moment to introduce yourself in our private classroom.

http://forum.billbelew.com/topic/2347/welcome-to-faith-based-blogging---start-here/
Post 428 • IP   flag post
@kelseymckain Hi great to meet you.
Post 429 • IP   flag post
Member Iwiyisi private msg quote post Address this user
@kelseymckain Welcome, pleased to see you here.
Post 430 • IP   flag post

Member wordwulf private msg quote post Address this user
I appreciate the invite. I'm a multi-media artist from Denver, Colorado.
Post 431 • IP   flag post
Hi @wordwulf Great to meet you.

What do you create? Pictures, videos, sculptures?
Post 432 • IP   flag post
Writing, multi-media visual art and music.
Post 433 • IP   flag post
@wordwulf I'm an artist too, but mainly a writer and blogger. I always have sooooo many projects on the go it's hard to keep up.

What brought you to the forum?
Post 434 • IP   flag post
It is crazy trying to keep up. The further I go, the behinder I get. I've been mad the past year or so to organize and chronicle over fifty years of work. At least that's my excuse as projects pile up around me. The sweet sounds of my dogs snoring are a pleasing backdrop to my craziness.

The creator of the forum invited me.
Post 435 • IP   flag post
@wordwulf 50 years! That's cool, I'm looking forward to reading / viewing your posts.

We have a delicate spaniel who is blind and could out-snore anybody
Post 436 • IP   flag post
It is my pleasure to have my desk in our over-sized bedroom right now. I'm a night person so my wife and her dog, Spider (a male chi-we) and my son's dog (the grand-dog), a pit bull mix, go to sleep hours before me. Their three octave snoring is music to my ears. My brain doesn't turn off (never has), so I take Lunesta to sleep and don't hear their music once I'm under the spell.
Post 437 • IP   flag post
Member meshea01 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! I'm new and hope to learn...
I blog about LIVING with Fibromyalgia(FMS, am the founder of fibroLIFE, and the founder of Rediscovering Historic Vicksburg.
Post 438 • IP   flag post
Member numoquest private msg quote post Address this user
Hi and Greetings to all readers, My name is René Civile, I am born in the Netherlands (yep, land of tulips, windmills and woody shoes....)

I am half Dutch half Italian, autodidact in many ways, quite dyslectic so if you find any typo in my publications, leave it as is since I don't strive for perfection only improvement now and then. ;O)

I have a strong helicopter view and mainly move in two worlds. The worlds of peoples natural Talent, making these visible for any one of interest and IT. Want to know and understand YOUR Talent just pop a question and want to know something about IT Chains, how these work in a very understandable fashion, just pop a question too.

I have put a number of free of charge 10 minute papers for anyone who's interested on line, just visit my profile and have fun with them. They are free of

Want to know anything about 'THE' free of charge 33 universal principles, yes, the same that commercial people want to let you pay for, (Like the Secret or commercial Kabbalah) just also pop a question.

That's it for now, I hope to have ton's of fun out of this. Tada. )))
Post 439 • IP   flag post
@meshea01

Welcome. My sister suffers from FMS. I'll point her in your direction.

Glad you are here.
Post 440 • IP   flag post
@numoquest

Interesting fellow you seem to be.

We love interesting and smart ppl here.

Welcome.
Post 441 • IP   flag post
@Belew Dear Sir,

I'm not that smart. If I was I wouldn't be here yet play the millionairs role somewhere on Bali or Bahamas. ( No offence)
Post 442 • IP   flag post
@numoquest

If you are not that smart you will at least appear to be so just by being near me. Everyone is smarter than I.
Post 443 • IP   flag post
@Belew I have found that many are smarter than me in many ways so at one point I simply let that 'be smart' go. Saved me a lot of waste of time and energy. Having said that see more and more people acting as 'smartass' like pharma handed out smarties for free world wide.

It's all fine with me
Post 444 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@meshea01

I'm working with someone with FMS. I'll send them to your blog.

I'll want to follow up with you at some point too. I'm learning massage -- like I don't have enough to do already -- and in particular Lymphtic massage, and I'm seeing what I believe to be an interesting connection with FMS and the Lymph system. We'll talk.
Post 445 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@meshea01

Welcome. My sister suffers from FMS. I'll point her in your direction.

Glad you are here.

Thank you!
I'm sorry about your sister!
Yes, there is certainly a connection between FMS and the Lymph System.
Have a great weekend!
Meshea
Post 446 • IP   flag post
@meshea01

I found Vicksburg (from your profile), but not your fibroLIFE blog. The obvious domains are being held for sale. Can you PM me the URL?
Post 447 • IP   flag post
http://www.mesheacrysup.com/
The blog is here :-)

Thanks!
Post 448 • IP   flag post
Member Iwiyisi private msg quote post Address this user
@numoquest

Welcome. Having a bit of FM knowledge,purely out of pharma perspective,would be good to know the self care that can make life better for anyone with FM; from your perspective.
Post 449 • IP   flag post
@meshea01

Thanks for the link. I've had a look and I wonder if you would let me use your site as an example in a presentation to this forum where I will be reviewing a few websites and blogs, pointing out the freckles and the moles. If you're brave (because I'm blunt!) you will get much more value from me reviewing your site than from the other sites I will do. Let me know. The presentation is coming up shortly.
Post 450 • IP   flag post
Well...
I'm self-taught...
what the heck...
I've been afraid many times in my life but NEVER a coward.
Just keep in mind please, I don't claim to have known what I was doing...it's all been trial and error...still is.
So, this is going to "hurt so good"?
M
Post 451 • IP   flag post
Member JFBTEAM private msg quote post Address this user
Hi

i am Jean-Francois, leave close to Paris in France.

I am married, 3 children and 2 grandchildren, and i am working in health and wellness from a long time.

I develop a network with a French compagny, in the cellular nutrition.

I am so curious to share with each of you for different subject, i am painter, sophrolog, love travel and fitness.

thanks you for reading and see you soon with pleasure
Post 452 • IP   flag post
Member tbthatcher private msg quote post Address this user
I hope you're having a great day! My name is Tom Thatcher; I serve as Chief Academic Officer at Cincinnati Christian University, and am also a consultant with a group called "Partnership Advisors." My consulting group works with churches, schools, and not-for-profits, and I am especially excited to gain insights on how to better serve the people we work with through a viable blogsite. Thanks to all of you for the chance to learn together.

Respectfully,
--tom
www.elementalchurches.com
Post 453 • IP   flag post
Member KathyC private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! I'm Kathy Craig. I am a wife and mom who loves to write. I have been writing, off and on, for about 17 years. I do editing, writing and social media management for clients all over the internet and in print.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learn as much as I can. I also hope to share knowledge that might be of use to some of you.

Drop me a note sometime when you're taking a break from your work. I'd love to get to know you!

Kathy Craig
http://www.kathylcraig.wordpress.com
klcraig2014@gmail.com
Post 454 • IP   flag post
@meshea01 Hi it's great to meet you. A local client suffered from FMS. Her journey of management and recovery is amazing. I take my hat off to you.
Post 455 • IP   flag post
29158 500 30
destitute