BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #42068

Member meshea01 private msg quote post Address this user
Well...
I'm self-taught...
what the heck...
I've been afraid many times in my life but NEVER a coward.
Just keep in mind please, I don't claim to have known what I was doing...it's all been trial and error...still is.
So, this is going to "hurt so good"?
M
Post 451 • IP   flag post
Member JFBTEAM private msg quote post Address this user
Hi

i am Jean-Francois, leave close to Paris in France.

I am married, 3 children and 2 grandchildren, and i am working in health and wellness from a long time.

I develop a network with a French compagny, in the cellular nutrition.

I am so curious to share with each of you for different subject, i am painter, sophrolog, love travel and fitness.

thanks you for reading and see you soon with pleasure
Post 452 • IP   flag post
Member tbthatcher private msg quote post Address this user
I hope you're having a great day! My name is Tom Thatcher; I serve as Chief Academic Officer at Cincinnati Christian University, and am also a consultant with a group called "Partnership Advisors." My consulting group works with churches, schools, and not-for-profits, and I am especially excited to gain insights on how to better serve the people we work with through a viable blogsite. Thanks to all of you for the chance to learn together.

Respectfully,
--tom
www.elementalchurches.com
Post 453 • IP   flag post
Member KathyC private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! I'm Kathy Craig. I am a wife and mom who loves to write. I have been writing, off and on, for about 17 years. I do editing, writing and social media management for clients all over the internet and in print.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learn as much as I can. I also hope to share knowledge that might be of use to some of you.

Drop me a note sometime when you're taking a break from your work. I'd love to get to know you!

Kathy Craig
http://www.kathylcraig.wordpress.com
klcraig2014@gmail.com
Post 454 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@meshea01 Hi it's great to meet you. A local client suffered from FMS. Her journey of management and recovery is amazing. I take my hat off to you.
Post 455 • IP   flag post

Member morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
@tbthatcher
Greetings Tom,
I just happen to be heading up a project with my church to get into the education business to enhance our outreach to the local community. I am spending considerable time getting a clear handle on classical education. I have been researching various options and have dug into various resources to help me formulate a plan. One of the books influencing me is DeMille's A Thomas Jefferson Education. I am also working with another person to set up a very similar private school. Home schooling is also influencing me as there are several home schoolers in my family. I am looking for material written perhaps prior to the industrial revolution to help me understand the path to move forward. The two learning centers will be located in the San Francisco bay area.
Post 456 • IP   flag post
Member morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings everyone.
Post 457 • IP   flag post
Member VeloraLevy private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Everyone,
I'm a fairly new published author who wants to connect with others interested in reading, reviewing books and building a network. The title of my first book is 'She caused the Lightning to strike.
Post 458 • IP   flag post
Member pamelashows private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. I am a freelance copywriter, content marketing, and SEO strategist. I enjoy writing long-form content on a variety of topics. Most of all, I love helping people succeed. I am Hubspot Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing certified.

https://twitter.com/DarnFineCopy
Post 459 • IP   flag post
Member ConsciousPrfection private msg quote post Address this user
Hi!

I'm a data junkie, as well as an SEO junkie. My real passion however is food, health, and fitness. I'm a 25 year veteran experienced in total body enhancement/performance via the deep understanding of the Elimination Diet. From healing to enhancement everyone I've ever coached through this process has had the most amazing ahh-ha! moment.

Anyway, long story short, I met Bill via a meetup and now I'm here as a student.

ciao!

P.S. - I'm big into collaboration (it's always more fun to work in a team) so feel free to reach out and introduce yourself.
Post 460 • IP   flag post
Member carroltitus private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone, I am a technical product marketing, alliance and digital marketeer. I work with startups in machine learning, artificial intelligence and wireless to develop community and launch breakthrough technology products. I have two topical groups on linkedin on wireless and data science so if you would like to join these conversations send me a linkedin request.

I also love learning about new tools - what works and what doesn't so am looking forward to comments and making connections on this forum.

All the Best,

Carrol
CMO Intensivate
Owner/Principal Golden Poppy Marketing
Post 461 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome new members to the group. Welcome everyone. Looking forward to seeing you active in the forum.
Post 462 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@ConsciousPrfection

Glad to see you here! After e-meeting you on the Meetup last evening.

Looking forward to meeting you F2F when I am in Boston in June.
Post 463 • IP   flag post
@VeloraLevy

We love authors here! Where did the 'itch' to write your book come from?
Post 464 • IP   flag post
@pamelashows

Have you met @SusanDay here yet?
Post 465 • IP   flag post
@pamelashows We just have thanks @Belew

It is wonderful to have another great writer here. I manage a team of content marketing writers, and I am a crazy, busy blogger myself.

@pamelashows What kind of subjects do you write about?
Post 466 • IP   flag post
@ConsciousPrfection So great to meet you
We can all do with advice about diet and exercise, especially as most of us sit in front of computer all day!
Post 467 • IP   flag post
@carroltitus That's fascinating.
I got excited when I recently discovered I could speak and my phone turned it into a text message! Boy, I think there's a lot I could learn from you!
Post 468 • IP   flag post
@VeloraLevy Great to meet you.
I am an author, and there are a lot of us here. Do you blog about your books / writing?
Post 469 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay

I once dreamt (I think I was at my computer at the time) that I ate a giant marshmallow. When I wokeup my pillow was gone.
Post 470 • IP   flag post
Member pamelashows private msg quote post Address this user
@susanday Great to meet you! Thank you @belew. I have a background in healthcare but I write about most anything. That is what I so love about writing —the opportunity to continually learn new stuff. I love taking dense technical topics and creating content that is more approachable and highly-readable. I just finished HubSpot's Inbound Marketing cert. If you have any advice or direction, I am a sponge!
Post 471 • IP   flag post
Member Msfinancialsavv private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,

This is a reintroduction.

I am a Money Strategist, I preach what I have called: The Money Trio. Guerrilla Budgeting - Sane Savings and -Investing Insights. I am also a Money Coach and Speaker.

If more people would live within the Money Trio they would have less headaches.

xoxo--Lois
Post 472 • IP   flag post
Hi @pamelashows
I think you hit the nail on the head when you said that you like to take complicated material and make it easier for someone to read. That's a great skill to have. What did you learn most from the Hubspot course?
Post 473 • IP   flag post
@Msfinancialsavv Hi, it's great to meet you. A lot of people need help with money what you find is the one thing people do wrong in regards to money?
Post 474 • IP   flag post
Member ConsciousPrfection private msg quote post Address this user
@Msfinancialsavv Hello, I'd like to network with you. We may be able to work together on some projects and client needs.

I'm the Sales Manager for a sustainable investment group that specializes in helping clients turn a looming foreclosure into not a very bad thing at all.

In regards to the term sustainability I use it here to refer to creating a sustainable community economy. Stated briefly: These guys (and ladies) are not short-term driven, they realize life isn't so short and that everyone in the value chain needs to make a decent living.

Anyway, let me know if you think we have some overlap here.

ciao!
Frank
Post 475 • IP   flag post
Member wraemsanders private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! I'm Wrae and I'm in Kentucky. I'm opening up a life coaching business for women in transitional periods in their lives.

When I'm not doing that...I'm a mom to three kids and probably reading a book.

My Twitter is @thinkingzebra82. Glad to be here!
Post 476 • IP   flag post
Member terryharrold57 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone and thank you Bill for the invitation. My name is Terry Harrold, and bit about my past life is right our of high school I went to college like a good boy was supposed to do in 1975. Problem with college is once your away from home and in another state, you go sorta nuts and after my first semester I learned that your actually supposed to attend those pesky classes?

Joined the Marines in the second semester and served with them several tours until I was allowed to leave by President Reagan's military draw down. Joined the Local Sheriff Department then on up to the county seat's City PD. and trained by Ohio State Patrol Academy and graduated 2nd in class.

Long story short zip to 16 years of working heavy civil construction for a fortune 500 construction company as a DOT Compliance Manager. second career was to start a Photography business, joined PPA (Professional Photographers of America). Sunk a fortune into the equipment and opened my doors....nobody called or came? I had no knowledge or experience in Marketing...I self taught for 2 years until 2017. Realized my errors in my own business and learned Marketing.

I am just now opening my business and helping some of my former photography clients (Realtors & Restaurant Owners) to market their business locally and use Social Media as well.

I am an open book and a sponge for knowledge of what actually works and not hype.

Regards,
Terry
Post 477 • IP   flag post
@wraemsanders Glad you are here!

How did you get into the life-coaching biz?
Post 478 • IP   flag post
@terryharrold57

Great story ... sorta. 8-)

"Realized my errors in my own business and learned Marketing."

Curious to know - what were some of those errors AND what did you learn?

We love smart, experienced and learned people here. At least I do.
Post 479 • IP   flag post
@terryharrold57 That is a great stoey. You're in the right place to learn a lot.
Post 480 • IP   flag post
29729 500 30
destitute