BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #42068

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@MrLeon

Uncle Sam sent me to Japan (Navy) and after leaving the Navy I settled in ans stayed for nearly 20 years.

Thank you for your service.
Post 126 • IP   flag post
Member morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings one and all! Trust everyone had a wonderful Christmas for those who choose to celebrate. Between early November and mid January, about 30 holidays are celebrated among the major religions with a focus on love and peace. So depending upon your faith, I wish you the very best.

I have been away for a bit and it's time to get back involved here and there.
Post 127 • IP   flag post
@morrnel

Happy to reconnect here, Morris. And wherever else we run into one another.

How's things?
Post 128 • IP   flag post
Member KThiruselvam private msg quote post Address this user
GREETINGS TO EVERYONE.

Searched and not found, I beleive we introduce ourselves here. My name is Thiruselvam K from malaysia. I am a blogger and actve in facebook (ThiruKThiruK) and in twitter and many more.

I have been in sales for many many years. Now I am active in MLM Networking Business with herbals, volunteering in charitable activities and busy with 3 grandchildren. Ia a 66.

My interest and passion for writing is to the Editos of local newspapers about social issues and filling my various blogs. Attempted self publishing but lack of funding and experiences ruined it (1974-1976) Need to attempt again.

My twitter is @KThiruselvam
My blog is at http://wonwedwom@blogspot.com
and many more blogs actually.

I look forward to be interactive, contribute and exchange ideas and views. Best wishes to all of you into 2017.
Post 129 • IP   flag post
@KThiruselvam

Glad to have you here!!

I was in Malaysia last year giving a workshop.

Did I see you there. 8-)

This is the place to learn how to do things right.

Ask away!
Post 130 • IP   flag post

Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@KThiruselvam

Glad to have you with us. I'm one of the members here, like you. I'm currently in Kansas but likely relocating to Canada soon.

You have a year on me and an extra grandchild. Hope to chat soon.
Post 131 • IP   flag post
Member SAQ102 private msg quote post Address this user
Good Morning to everyone here. I am new, I recieved info about this forum through twitter (@SAQ102). I am looking forward to being here and reading your post. I know 2017 is going to be just wonderful for everyone.
Sandy
Post 132 • IP   flag post
@SAQ102

Glad to have you here!

Speaking of 2017... what do you have planned for the new year?
Post 133 • IP   flag post
Member sarinab private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, my name is Sarina Brown. I'm an author and coach in the anti-aging category. Very excited to join this blog and meet new people.I help people who are 40 years old and up who want to feel young, have energy, look hot and basically never completely grow up or old.
Post 134 • IP   flag post
@sarinab

Welcome Sarina.

I am afraid it's too late for me. I am already old. 8-)

Where do old ppl start to stop feeling old?
Post 135 • IP   flag post
Member sarinab private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for the warm welcome.
It is quite a process, but the most important first step is to engage in new thoughts. For example you might have a neural pattern that tells you you feel old. Then the body acts accordingly. Try to find a part of your body, mind or soul that still feels young and begin to play and expand from there!
I will be putting out some posts with free materials on nutrition, exercise, and all kinds of stuff. Stay posted...

Sarina
Post 136 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@sarinab

" Try to find a part of your body, mind or soul that still feels young and begin to play and expand from there!"

Been doing that since I turned 21. Don't feel a day older. Don't act it sometimes, either.

Welcome to the group.
Post 137 • IP   flag post
Member Eblara52 private msg quote post Address this user

Civil Engineer
Master of Science in Civil Engineering
Certificate Program Cornell University: Management Repirting
M. ASCE
Florida State Qualifying RE Broker
Agent for Bricksusa.com
Real Asset Manager
CEO EFM Properties, Inc.
Post 138 • IP   flag post
Member Eblara52 private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings
I've been coaching people for more than 40 years in Real Estate Asset Management and how to start a Real Estate Development Project with out equity, only man hours.
My career started by developing affordable housing projects in Florida and a Resort at Margarita Island, the Caribbean.
Also I have taught Professional Construction Managenent at Everglades University.
I hold degrees in Civil Engineering and Management from Georgia Tech and Cornell University. Please check out my website.
Passionate about life and sports also. I train on a daily basis for running Marathons.
Thank you for your time!
Yours Truly,
Enrique Lara
Post 139 • IP   flag post
Member Webriyo private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, La Ron Johnson with Webriyo here. I am an Internet Marketer by trade. I love to help small businesses build local awareness, build their brands, and increase their revenue. I found our about this group on MeetUp and I look forward to meeting new people!
Post 140 • IP   flag post
@Webriyo

Welcome! We love professionals here.

I hope we run into one another at a Meetup, too.

What area of the internet do you specialize in?
Post 141 • IP   flag post
@Belew Thanks for the warm welcome. It would be great if we could touch bases at a Meetup event.

Social media and email marketing are my specialties, but I do offer other services such as website creation/design and search engine optimization to name a few.
Post 142 • IP   flag post
@Webriyo

Are you in the Bay Area? We have a mega MU coming up the end of this month that you are sure to be interested in.
Post 143 • IP   flag post
@Belew

I am located in the East Bay. I am definitely interested in connecting with professionals in the area.
Post 144 • IP   flag post
Member Iwiyisi private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

I am really glad to be in your presence.
I trained as a pharmacist and believe I am an expert in health and well-being matters!

Having come to realize that my passion lies in blogging - helping people to improve their health and well-being using simple, do-able steps, I'm hoping to earn my living from this.
So, looking forward to learning and contributing!

Warm regards,
Cecilia Scheyerle
Post 145 • IP   flag post
@Iwiyisi

Making a living at this online thing is doable ... but not automatic, painless or easy.

Passion is in blogging - how did you discover that?

Welcome!!
Post 146 • IP   flag post
Hi, glad to hear from you.

I've always loved writing, even as a kid walking to primary school in my bare feet!
However, my pharmacy training and work in the community pharmacy here in the UK gave me the expertise and opportunity to discuss health & well-being issues with people from all walks of life.

Then, after some personal crisis, I wanted something different, some way to make a difference that combines my passion and training. I tried blogging and I'm hooked.

Thanks for welcoming me here!!
Post 147 • IP   flag post
@Iwiyisi

We love people who love what they do ... glad to have you here.

Let us know how we can help you be a better you.
Post 148 • IP   flag post
Member lovely1 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all I'm a freelance web developer and B2B tech blogger/writer, I focus on content strategy and thought leadership. I was invited here via twitter, so I'm a newbie here . Nice to meet you.
Post 149 • IP   flag post
@lovely1

Glad to have you here! There are lots of folks here who might be able to use your service.

How can we help you?
Post 150 • IP   flag post
Member lovely1 private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew Thanks for inviting me. Simply reach out to me on twitter @gcwebdev, or inbox me here if you wish.
Post 151 • IP   flag post
Member Genie443 private msg quote post Address this user
Genie443

Hello Intro Group:

My career spans thirty years. I am a healthcare advocate in the sense I really care about the wellbeing of individuals, families, and communities' in how they intersect with the US health systems and experience potential barriers to care. I am a Registered Nurse (RN) and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).

Health care is moving toward telehealth as the newest model of care. I have experience with a telehealth (behavioral)company providing therapy (Talk Space) via text & video, and am I have an interested in using my own online therapy group to engage clients with chronic illness. I am interested in growing an online psychotherapy practice.
Thank you for your time.
Regina Miller

Post 152 • IP   flag post
@Genie443 Welcome!
I'm new here too.interested in telehealth care model.

I am a health care advocate and blogger,having trained as a pharmacist.
Looking forward to doing good things with this group in 2017!

Regards,
Cecilia
Post 153 • IP   flag post
Member tonycarey private msg quote post Address this user
Hello to all:

I'm a 50 year old Christian husband and dad running a very small business making frozen custard machines and doing other related things in the custard field. Very well read on marketing but absolutely pathetic at it's execution.

Mildly active on twitter @tonycarey and linkedin, very weak on Facebook.

Looking forward to learning a ton.
Post 154 • IP   flag post
Member eddievelez private msg quote post Address this user
@TONYCAREY If you need help, let me know. My free ebook will help you. I hope you find it helpful!y

God bless, Brother!

Eddie
Post 155 • IP   flag post
29398 500 30
destitute