BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #42068

Member lovely1 private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew Thanks for inviting me. Simply reach out to me on twitter @gcwebdev, or inbox me here if you wish.
Post 151 • IP   flag post
Member Genie443 private msg quote post Address this user
Genie443

Hello Intro Group:

My career spans thirty years. I am a healthcare advocate in the sense I really care about the wellbeing of individuals, families, and communities' in how they intersect with the US health systems and experience potential barriers to care. I am a Registered Nurse (RN) and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).

Health care is moving toward telehealth as the newest model of care. I have experience with a telehealth (behavioral)company providing therapy (Talk Space) via text & video, and am I have an interested in using my own online therapy group to engage clients with chronic illness. I am interested in growing an online psychotherapy practice.
Thank you for your time.
Regina Miller

Post 152 • IP   flag post
Member Iwiyisi private msg quote post Address this user
@Genie443 Welcome!
I'm new here too.interested in telehealth care model.

I am a health care advocate and blogger,having trained as a pharmacist.
Looking forward to doing good things with this group in 2017!

Regards,
Cecilia
Post 153 • IP   flag post
Member tonycarey private msg quote post Address this user
Hello to all:

I'm a 50 year old Christian husband and dad running a very small business making frozen custard machines and doing other related things in the custard field. Very well read on marketing but absolutely pathetic at it's execution.

Mildly active on twitter @tonycarey and linkedin, very weak on Facebook.

Looking forward to learning a ton.
Post 154 • IP   flag post
Member eddievelez private msg quote post Address this user
@TONYCAREY If you need help, let me know. My free ebook will help you. I hope you find it helpful!y

God bless, Brother!

Eddie
Post 155 • IP   flag post

Member tonycarey private msg quote post Address this user
Eddie:

I think I need more help than I realize. Will check out the book when I get a few minutes.

Appreciate it.
Post 156 • IP   flag post
If you need a consultation, let's schedule one. It's free. It will help you think with marketing that you may have overlooked.

If you have a website, send me the URL and let me look at it. No obligation.

Eddie
Post 157 • IP   flag post
Member Genie443 private msg quote post Address this user
Ok. Why is my picture so big? YIKES!n and not in its proper place. Delete. LOL. Jeannie
Post 158 • IP   flag post
Member nevillegaunt private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for the invite @Belew

If being the best is what you want to be, what we do helps.
How much it helps is up to you, but most find it life changing and a positive paradigm shift in the culture of organisations.
We show you what you need and help you focus on how to create a Can-Do Attitude in whatever you do.
Want to develop the automatic yes I can attitude of the best leaders?

Website http://www.mindfitltd.com/

LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/nevillegaunt

Author, Keynote Speaker and Storyteller, Entrepreneur, Business Coach, Accountant, Troubleshooter and Innovator.

Helping homeless or unemployed 16-24 year olds
http://streetsoccerfoundation.org.uk
Helping young people, startups, entrepreneurs...
http://www.diactica.com/

Post 159 • IP   flag post
Member MarkNorton private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for the invite @belew.I'm a bit of a Consultant in a lesser known field, guess you can say. I study marketing and dream AI...Often at the same time. Started doing SEO at locallyfound.net but cant get passed the draw to technology expansion. Currently learning to write. I'm rather excited to be invited myself. Thank you.
Post 160 • IP   flag post
Student TParker private msg quote post Address this user
Despite being a writer, I'm not good at self-introduction. I'm more the person behind the curtain. Thinking...thinking... I do some SEO work. I help people work out their ideas. I have four kids. Three boys who enjoy varying degrees of science and tech. One girl who is an artist. All still at home.

I can be followed on Twitter @parker_content for digital media and marketing and @FindLearnShare for mom and education stuff. I write at hwtk.net.
Post 161 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Genie443

Glad to have you here. Better to have your picture that big than mine. I understand my picture has been known to have been placed at the foot of doors to keep unwanted animals out.

We love professionals here.

Welcome!
Post 162 • IP   flag post
@Iwiyisi

Cecilia... we love it when matches are made here of like-minded folk.

Glad to see you and @Genie443 connect.

Welcome!
Post 163 • IP   flag post
@nevillegaunt

Aren't most, all?, results dependent on how much the individual tries? The days are long gone or have never been where a person could just sit and wait for magic things to happen to them, no?

Welcome!
Post 164 • IP   flag post
@MarkNorton

Mark,

I think AI is fascinating ... my biggest problem, however, is a lack of I.

How did you get interested in consulting in this field?
Post 165 • IP   flag post
@TParker

We love writers here!

It's easier for someone who loves to write to learn to write abt themselves than it is for someone who only talks about themselves to learn how to write. No?

What do you write about?

Welcome!
Post 166 • IP   flag post
Member mak private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all,

Glad to discover and join this forum! Thanks @Belew for welcoming me.

I'm a writer/editor by trade. I've worked in journalism and nonprofit/university communications. I've written about the biosciences, law, social science, business, and finance professionally.

I've blogged about my interests for a number of years. Right now, I'm working on a non-fiction book idea stemming from one of my blogs on parenting.

I've also explored my love of crafts through blogging (I make jewelry, quilts, and more). Other interests include history, philosophy, art, and poetry. I definitely have more interests than time since I'm also a parent/spouse/employee at a big university.

I'm hoping to learn from some of the experts on this forum about how to build a bigger and better online platform for my work, especially my blogging and current book planning. I'd like to know more about the business of publishing these days. If you are an expert in online presence, SEO, book promotion, I'd be interested to learn from you!

MAK
Post 167 • IP   flag post
@mak

I, too, am working on a book idea around parenting...

Hmm... I wonder.

Welcome!!
Post 168 • IP   flag post
Member zivljub private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, everybody, this seems to be an interesting forum. I am currently a freelance writer, journalist, copywriter, and translator. I had quite an extensive career beforehand, working as a journalist, career diplomat, and a translator UN.
By joining the forum, I hope to exchange tips, ideas, and experience with other users.
Post 169 • IP   flag post
@zivljub Welcome to the gang!
Post 170 • IP   flag post
@zivljub

Career diplomat? Plz tell us more.

Welcome!
Post 171 • IP   flag post
Sure. I worked in the diplomatic service of former Yugoslavia until the country broke up and then I decided to quit.
Post 172 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @zivljub It's great to connect with you.
Post 173 • IP   flag post
Thanks, the pleasure is mutual.
Post 174 • IP   flag post
Member munawar private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, I have a startup that is backed by several awards from the National Science Foundation. We are building tools that developers can use to automatically fix security problems. Currently we are focusing on Java (+Android) and C security. I am looking for marketing and sales people who can work with our company on a commission basis. Please let me know if you are interested.
Post 175 • IP   flag post
Member Fizzymidas private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone!

It's awesome being here.
I'm a lawyer, freelance writer and digital marketing strategist for professionals.
Thanks @Belew for inviting me to this amazing startup forum.
Can't wait for some sound learning and networking.
Ciao!
Post 176 • IP   flag post
@Fizzymidas

We love professionals here.

What kind of law do you practice?

Lawyer and digital marketing strategist? What's the connection?
Post 177 • IP   flag post
@munawar

Where are you located, physically?

Can your marketer work remotely?

Do you have a budget?
Post 178 • IP   flag post
Student TParker private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@TParker

What do you write about?

Welcome!

I'm a writer for hire, so I write about other people's interests. I have a blog where I feature a few of my personal topics. Those of you writing parenting books might be interested. I'm a mom of 4. I don't have a lot of blog entries yet, but most of them focus on activities with kids.

T.
Post 179 • IP   flag post
Welcome @TParker!
Post 180 • IP   flag post
28700 500 30
destitute