BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #42068

Fizzymidas private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone!

It's awesome being here.
I'm a lawyer, freelance writer and digital marketing strategist for professionals.
Thanks @Belew for inviting me to this amazing startup forum.
Can't wait for some sound learning and networking.
Ciao!
Post 176 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Fizzymidas

We love professionals here.

What kind of law do you practice?

Lawyer and digital marketing strategist? What's the connection?
Post 177 • IP   flag post
@munawar

Where are you located, physically?

Can your marketer work remotely?

Do you have a budget?
Post 178 • IP   flag post
TParker private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@TParker

What do you write about?

Welcome!

I'm a writer for hire, so I write about other people's interests. I have a blog where I feature a few of my personal topics. Those of you writing parenting books might be interested. I'm a mom of 4. I don't have a lot of blog entries yet, but most of them focus on activities with kids.

T.
Post 179 • IP   flag post
eddievelez private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome @TParker!
Post 180 • IP   flag post

Rev private msg quote post Address this user
This forum just keeps getting better and better and I'm thinking it's because of all the great people showing up. What a wonderful bunch of coconuts we are!
Post 181 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@TParker Great to know and meet you! Welcome!
Post 182 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Fizzymidas Great to meet you too! You are in the best place to meet new, like-minded folks that's for sure
Post 183 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@Fizzymidas

We love professionals here.

What kind of law do you practice?

Lawyer and digital marketing strategist? What's the connection?

I'm into litigation.
Yes, digital marketing for professionals. Many professionals, lawyers included do not know how to use the web and social media to market their professional services. So I help lawyers know how to use the 5G Network (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+) without offending the rule against advertising or soliciting.
Post 184 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev
This forum just keeps getting better and better and I'm thinking it's because of all the great people showing up. What a wonderful bunch of coconuts we are!

Hahaha!😀😁😂😂😊
Coconut has a negative connotation here in my country. It means the person has an empty brain! Lol

But I do know you don't mean that.
Post 185 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanDay
@Fizzymidas Great to meet you too! You are in the best place to meet new, like-minded folks that's for sure

Aww...thanks @SusanDay!
Post 186 • IP   flag post
Hey Bill, can I mention a service I offer fellow bloggers here? It would be a fee-based provision.

I don't want to break any rules. : )
Post 187 • IP   flag post
@TParker

Thanks for asking.

The priviledge to post offers is reserved for those who have upgraded to teacher in the forum.

You are invited to be a teacher.

Interested?

http://forum.billbelew.com/topic/2161/10-real-benefits-to-upgrade-to-teacher/
Post 188 • IP   flag post
Thanks for getting back to me. I will have to think about the teacher opportunity.
Post 189 • IP   flag post
Clay_Simplyposted private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for Connecting Bill. I am a partner and director of business Development at Simply Posted. We are a Venture backed, Patent pending startup in Seattle, WA. We built an A.I. platform that connects all your social media profiles, and automates posts that is unique and relevant to the voice of your business. It can Geo Target or hyper localize posts and can send directly to your target audience either by age, married, kids, etc. etc. ON top of that our analytics tool will break down every click, share, etc. etc. It's a pretty robust tool.

We are pretty excited about it.

clickable text
Post 190 • IP   flag post
@Clay_Simplyposted

Sounds very intriguing. Especially to those of us with a lot of content and want to automate all that we can.

I am off to take a look.

Welcome!
Post 191 • IP   flag post
What are the rules here?

What can I do, what can't I do?

For example we are looking for Content marketers to partner with??
Post 192 • IP   flag post
@Clay_Simplyposted

There is an upgrade that would be appropriate to what you would like to do.

It will allow you to make pitches in the main forum if the topic is relevant. Youra is.

Look at 10 reasons to be a teacher.
Post 193 • IP   flag post
@Clay_Simplyposted

It seems your service is targeting real estate agents and brokers, no?

I have several real estate clients.
Post 194 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Fizzymidas

The coconut thing was kind of a back-handed complement to the group and a not-too-subtle reference to Monty Python.
Post 195 • IP   flag post
@Belew

Yes, and no. We tailored to real estate agents, and brokers because we needed to show a proof of concept to investors. So, we focused on one vertical.

The A.I. works the same way no matter what industry a person is in. Our Social Media Marketing clients use it to give reports for their own clients, and our Sales Reps clients use it as a lead generation tool.
Post 196 • IP   flag post
leonardotomas2002 private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Leonardo and I'm an Electronics Engineer. I love music and books. I love writing as well, although the longest I've written are e-mails and some essays for tests.
Post 197 • IP   flag post
@leonardotomas2002

Welcome Leonardo.

Glad you are here!
Post 198 • IP   flag post
PLA private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,

My name is Brian but if we become friends, you'll just call me by my surname. It happens with almost everyone. I hope you're all well this evening, I know there's heavy weather in some parts so please stay safe.

This is my first forum and I'm happy that I found it. The community seems to be full of genuinely nice, intelligent people. I'm working to start my own consultancy firm, starting small with simple services. I also want to write more, not sure when or where I lost the courage.

I believe good business relationships start with real offers to help. So here I am, to help anyone who finds my knowledge or experience useful.

I'm 41 and have a degree in legal studies but I have not decided if I'll pursue my JD. I have been working as a physician consultant in the Locums industry and enjoyed the work relationships I built.

I've included my bio and social media links, feel free to reach out anytime.

My goal is to absorb as much as I can about successful marketing integration. I have 25 years of face to face sales and business development experience that I'm happy to share. I also have decent skills in WordPress, HTML and SEO development but i am self taught. I've been told I'm a natural teacher so I'm very hopeful about joining the community.

If anyone has any questions, I'm usually available 18 hours a day!

Here's to the future!

Brian Pla
Post 199 • IP   flag post
@PLA We love pros here! Glad to have someone with all your experience.

What's it going to take to help you find your direction

How can we help?
Post 200 • IP   flag post
@PLA Glad to meet you. I have a +20 y.o. JD. I get a lot of use out the research and writing skills I learned even though I'm not practicing (and haven't for years.) I do some social media content for a place down in FTL now and then. If you know any good news sources for the area (entertainment/lifestyle), please share. I used to write for some Emerald Coast businesses, too. So I keep a collection of Florida tourist resources as a Twitter Moment.
You have a great combination of skills to market. Best of luck!
Post 201 • IP   flag post
Iwiyisi private msg quote post Address this user
@PLA Good to see you here.You are blessed with great skills.
I trained as a pharmacist and do content writing on health and lifestyle . I also have a blog writing on simple ways folks can achieve better health and well-being.

Yes,I can understand why writing as a source of income, rather than just for fun,would take courage. If you think I can help with something, would be happy to try!
Let's keep in touch.Have a great week.
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Ganeagroup private msg quote post Address this user
clickable textHi
My name is Alex Ganea and I am a independent real estate broker in Spokane WA. Fascinated by marketing and crazy ideas. Little weird works too. If I can give anything from my knowledge, I'll be glad to do so. So please ask.
Post 203 • IP   flag post
@Ganeagroup

Welcome Alex!

There are quite a few real estate agents and brokers here.

You guys and gals should hang out with one another and ask questions, bounce off ideas and share war as well as success stories.

Let us know how we can help.

Glad to have you here!
Post 204 • IP   flag post
stevenguglich private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for the invite to this group. I am a fantasy and sci-fi writer working on my first novel in a series of novels. I'm really excited about learning how to market my book.
Post 205 • IP   flag post
24018 357 30
destitute