BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #42068

Student TParker private msg quote post Address this user
@PLA Glad to meet you. I have a +20 y.o. JD. I get a lot of use out the research and writing skills I learned even though I'm not practicing (and haven't for years.) I do some social media content for a place down in FTL now and then. If you know any good news sources for the area (entertainment/lifestyle), please share. I used to write for some Emerald Coast businesses, too. So I keep a collection of Florida tourist resources as a Twitter Moment.
You have a great combination of skills to market. Best of luck!
Post 201 • IP   flag post
Member Iwiyisi private msg quote post Address this user
@PLA Good to see you here.You are blessed with great skills.
I trained as a pharmacist and do content writing on health and lifestyle . I also have a blog writing on simple ways folks can achieve better health and well-being.

Yes,I can understand why writing as a source of income, rather than just for fun,would take courage. If you think I can help with something, would be happy to try!
Let's keep in touch.Have a great week.
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Member Ganeagroup private msg quote post Address this user
clickable textHi
My name is Alex Ganea and I am a independent real estate broker in Spokane WA. Fascinated by marketing and crazy ideas. Little weird works too. If I can give anything from my knowledge, I'll be glad to do so. So please ask.
Post 203 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Ganeagroup

Welcome Alex!

There are quite a few real estate agents and brokers here.

You guys and gals should hang out with one another and ask questions, bounce off ideas and share war as well as success stories.

Let us know how we can help.

Glad to have you here!
Post 204 • IP   flag post
Member stevenguglich private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for the invite to this group. I am a fantasy and sci-fi writer working on my first novel in a series of novels. I'm really excited about learning how to market my book.
Post 205 • IP   flag post

@stevenguglich

You are in the right place to learn how to market a book or anything else.

My daughter loves fantasy and sci-fi ... so, by default, I do as well ... sorta.
Post 206 • IP   flag post
Teacher Winsome1 private msg quote post Address this user
@steveguglich Welcome! That is right up my alley! Have you created your author platform yet?

Juliet
Post 207 • IP   flag post
@Winsome1 I'm still sort of working on it. I guess I'm not exactly sure what is suppose to go in to an author platform. I do know that I want to write novels that are clean and enjoyable to people of all ages. I would love to see parents and children alike reading and discussing the books I write. I kind of want to follow in the footsteps if C.S. Lewis and JRR Tolkien.

Steve <><
Post 208 • IP   flag post
@Belew Thanks Bill! I'm hoping my books are just the kind of books you and your daughter will enjoy together.
Post 209 • IP   flag post
Member stevemarler private msg quote post Address this user
Hello I am knew to the forum. I work afor the city of Newport News in Juvenile Detention.Formerly a deputy Sheriff, I am starting a business its in Pre-Launch bold text mode. If you would like to see a [b]bold text video presentation just let me know. Again, New to this so feel free to correct me on any mistakes.
Post 210 • IP   flag post
Member AveryJLongley private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, I'm new here.

I'm Avery J. Longley, and my first book is coming out on 15 March 2017 - it's a sports (hockey) romance novel called Just Another Season.

I'm definitely looking forward to learning more about marketing and blogging to draw visitors.

Nice to meet you all!

-A
Post 211 • IP   flag post
@AveryJLongley

We love writers here!!!

Welcome.

What's your connection to hockey?
Post 212 • IP   flag post
Hockey is the greatest sport!!! I would love to read your book.
Post 213 • IP   flag post
@Belew I've been watching hockey since I was a little girl (some of my first clear memories are of watching Bruins games on TV!), and I played a bit myself (goaltender - rawr!) in a Women's league before it got too expensive.

@Ganeagroup - I'm sending you a PM with info where you can download and advanced copy if you'd like. Obviously, I'd love reviews in exchange for that, but I understand if that's not feasible. Mostly, I just want eyes on the book!
Post 214 • IP   flag post
@AveryJLongley

Good form! Sending the copy via inmail to @Ganeagroup.

Thanks for doing it that way.

Can others ask you do the same for them?
Post 215 • IP   flag post
@Belew Absolutely, I'd be happy to send the link to my FB Page where the downloads are available to ANYONE who wants them. As I said, the more eyes, the better!
Post 216 • IP   flag post
@AveryJLongley

Be sure to put the link to your FB page in your profile here at the forum as well.

Glad to have you here!
Post 217 • IP   flag post
@Belew It is - I filled out my profile before I posted
Post 218 • IP   flag post
@AveryJLongley

Ur, the man, er woman, uh Goalie Dude, um, dudette.

Okay, I'll stop talking now before I get whapped.
Post 219 • IP   flag post
@Belew Ahahahahahahaha!
Post 220 • IP   flag post
@AveryJLongley

"Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:"
Post 221 • IP   flag post
@Belew "Bought" it through the website, did you? I keep forgetting to check to make sure that one has the missing chapter. So if your Table of Contents is missing a chapter named "The News" please let me know and I'll fix it on the site and email you out a new copy (mobi or epub, whichever you downloaded!).
Post 222 • IP   flag post
@AveryJLongley

I missed or didn't see or am just too old to find the download button at the FB page .... So i kept hitting buttons till I got smth from your site.
Post 223 • IP   flag post
@Belew Ahhh, it's buried a bit on the FB page at the moment (I would have sent you the direct link if you'd wanted it!) ... I've got my "Street Team" begging/pleading post pinned instead of the download one at the moment.

When all else fails, hit buttons!
Post 224 • IP   flag post
@AveryJLongley

Or the other team. If you are going to spend time in the penalty box in any event ... swing hard.
Post 225 • IP   flag post
@Belew Two minutes in the box. You feel shame.
Post 226 • IP   flag post
@AveryJLongley

Always better to be in the game than out, I reckon.
Post 227 • IP   flag post
@AveryJLongley Thank you. I would definitely post a review when done.
Post 228 • IP   flag post
@Ganeagroup
Post 229 • IP   flag post
Member samaz private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
My Name is Sam Azaki and I'm a marketing and business development support manager, most of my experience is in marketing insurance services/products. My goal is to become a marketing expert in the field of digital and content marketing. being here will allow me to learn something from all of you and share with you some marketing ideas on the service industry..
Post 230 • IP   flag post
29398 500 30
destitute