BillBelew.com
AnalyticsBusiness AdviceContent MarketingmarketingProductivity

Creating a Pleasurable Stimulus for Customer2073

skappal private msg quote post Address this user
A Statistical Approach to Pick the Most Impactful Advertising Channel for your product.

In the wake of ZMOT (Zero Moment of Truth) it becomes pivotal for any product company to choose the most appropriate advertisement channel for the promotion of their products. This not only helps the organizations to maximize their chances of creating the best first impression but will also help them to be discovered by today’s tech savvy consumers.

Please visit the below listed URL to take advantage of this simple amd effective statistical approach.

Thanks
Sunil
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@skappal

Why not tell us here a bit abt the approach before asking us to leave the forum to check smth else out?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
It is a very interesting method of performing a statistical analysis to pick the most appropriate Ad channel to introduce a product or service to your potential customers. This analysis is called as Simple Correspondence Analysis which is very simple and straight forward.

This analysis can help to isolate specific Ad Channel corresponding the most to a particular product that was sold to a potential customer.

This analysis can be performed using the Minitab Software (which is a statistical tool). However, I am also planning to create a spreadsheet tool to perform this analysis within Excel or any spreadsheet tool.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@skappal

MiniTab is for determining which ads best match content or for matching content to ads?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Matching content to ads and add channel. As a matter of fact I have done a similar analysis using Minitab, which I stated in one of my earlier posts. Please see the outputs in the image. this image clearly shows the product that responds well to an add event happening on a social media compared to traditional add channels.

Post 5 • IP   flag post
Hmm...it's clear to you, not so clear to me. 8-(''
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Yes, I can understand probably we can have some future webinars or tutorials around implementing such analysis on the data that one can extract from their blogs etc. "Data make sense when we see it in isolation. However, it becomes invaluable when we relate one data with the other."
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@skappal

Would you be willing to do a webinar?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew @skappal A webinar would be a great idea!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
26897 9 9
destitute