BillBelew.com
AnalyticsmarketingSocial MediaTwitter

Twitter Data Dashboard Ideas2090

skappal private msg quote post Address this user
In one of my previous threads I talked about how to download Twitter Data using Twitter Analytics functionality.
How to Download Twitter Data

Today I will share some images of the Dashboards that I created using Excel's Slicer and Pivot functionality and also the PowerView Dashboard Plugin for Microsoft which is becoming very popular among the Data Visualization Experts.

To know more about PowerView Click on the below link:
What is Power View?

Video on PowerView
Getting Started with Power View

The above are two ways of getting additional insights out of your tweet data or for that fact any data that you want to visualize using Excel. Microsoft has come up with Power BI tool as well and in near future I will be sharing some content around that as well.

So without further delay let me share the Dashboard views that I created using Excel on Twitter Data.

View 1: Excel Dashboard (Pivot and Slicer)

View 2: Excel Dashboard (Power View)

Note: Power View, Power Pivot, Slicer functionality is available in Excel Versions 2013 or greater.

I hope you all will find this helpful and in case of any help with your data and how to visualize it with more granularity, please do not hesitate to reach out (with your data) to me and I will try my level best to help you all.

No Cost involved here, somebody stated "nothing comes for free" and I agree as I will be learning through this process of helping my forum Members.

In the end I want to reiterate that very soon I will come with my version of Power BI Dashboard and the best part about Power BI is its cloud based database functionality which can be integrated with SharePoint websites.

I just love Data crunching.....it is so much fun !!!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Power BI Dashboard

As Promised below is the link to the dashboard that I created using Power BI and you all are welcome to play with it!

Twitter Dashboard

If someone has a Power BI App or Subscription he/she can use this QR Code to access the Dashboard...it was real fun creating this Dashboard !!!!

Please do share your thoughts around this trick !!!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@skappal

I am wondering what will I be able to see with your dashboard that I cannot see using Twitter analytics?

What are the advantages of your dashboard to using the Twitter dashboard?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@Belew

My answer will be "Yes", I am sure you cannot view the relationship of your content driving engagement and Likes within your current dashboard (considering the fact that I cannot view what all you can see in your dashboard).

Also, the standard dashboards show raw numbers, % etc. plotted on a trend line and users who are engaging, likes counts etc..etc. However, in order for us to create content that drives better engagements and impressions to have results oriented business outcomes we need to take our "run of the mill" (I am sorry to use this analogy) dashboards to the next level.

Again, this is my thought and opinion about dashboard as they are not merely means to looking at raw numbers and percentages but they can prove to be a powerful tool that can help its users to connect the dots and make better and meaning full decisions.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@skappal

I am fascinated by the whole field of Data Visualization.

I love numbers ... being able to visualize them better sounds like fun to me.

I wish we could deeper than the past 500 followers on Twitter.

Is Twitter all that you can do? What abt other numbers?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@Belew

"Show me the numbers"

Whatever numbers you have, get those numbers to me and I can tell you a story out of those numbers. I can work on any dataset beyond Twitter, Facebook or social media.

I hope I am not sounding overconfident but just so let you know my love for numbers is limitless and being a data science enthusiast vivid data sets fascinates me too.

We can certainly go deeper than 500 Twitter Followers.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Belew

will it be alright if I may suggest you to visit my blog (it's pretty new) to see what all I can do with numbers.

Data Analysis with Sunil Kappal

(Not trying to Boost the Traffic.....)
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@skappal

I have been to your site, and I guess I am not smart enough to figure things out.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
I know this could be daunting. However, we can take things one by one.... not to scare anyone here!!!

Statistical concepts may look and sound tedious and confusing, but in reality they are pretty simple. Being a literature student I can stand by my statement.

So @Belew per my understanding it is not about being Smart, it is all about getting hand of it and then taking it forward from there.

Pretty similar to the fact that I know nothing about all this "digital marketing stuff" but I can make sense of it through data, numbers and then turning those numbers into trackable metrics and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators. Putting them on my Canvas i.e. Dashboarding and Number Crunching platforms gives me the ability to tell a story to the audience.

Post 9 • IP   flag post
@skappal

I am totally looking forward to your webinar that you will do for us here.

I want to get a grasp of this... and the sooner the better it seems.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
@Belew

I am equally thrilled...hope to share my knowledge with everyone and help you all with what I know and what I can !!!
Post 11 • IP   flag post
26901 11 11
destitute