BillBelew.com
Brainstorming

What will you do differently in 2017?2105

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Dec 1st tomorrow.

One month till 2017.

I am planning to do some things differently next year and am working on those plans now.

How about you?

What will you do differently next year?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours?

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member Laurieawe private msg quote post Address this user
Next year I plan to take this show on the road. Am trading my cabin in the woods for an RV. Now that I've gotten to my target weight next year the focus will be getting remodeled into my target shape. After much exploration with internet marketing next year will bring success, meaning making more than I'm spending. Next year I will focus on deepening and strengthening my relationships. And next year I will continue to be grateful and live each day enjoying what I am doing and having a positive influence on the people I come in contact with.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@Laurieawe

Great goals! Have you figured out a way to tangibly measure your progress?

I'd love to see you reach them.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member Laurieawe private msg quote post Address this user
My progress will be shown by checking off the steps necessary for me to be living in the RV rather than the cabin, by setting target shape and developing a program to get there, by seeing my tracking stats show leads, application sales and up-sales. My most immediate goal is to get 5 people to put their emails in my lead capture page. I need to continue to give value in my messages rather than show desperation. But it is challenging to stay positive in the face of what seems to be disappointing results.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@Laurieawe

Hard numbers are called for. 5 is a good place to start.

You cannot control what other people will do.

Control the number of posts you write or tweets you send out.

If you are doing X number of either and NOT seeing the results, then do MORE until you see the results.

There are lots of folks here you can connect with who will for a reasonable, perhaps even nominal fee, give you the personal feedback you need to ensure you are doing things right.

If you do things wrong and nothing happens and keep doing it wrong... more nothing will happen.

Does that make sense?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I am going to be more focused this year ... or more distracted.

Can someone help me figure this out?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
29721 6 6
destitute