BillBelew.com
BrainstormingGenerate Content IdeasmarketingMotivationSocial Media

Happy to meet you ALL!!!2128

AMPBZ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, my name is Sandee and I'm starting an exciting new venture AmericaFirst.online VirtualRealEstate.Website where you can start your own business website or App business.with a 600 PrimeDomain.Store... it's a ground floor operation and I'm looking for investors and working partners... Got any questions???
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@AMPBZ

I don't get it.

What di you mean by virtual real estate?

Are you selling space on other's sites?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Hi, Sorry it's confusing. I am the owner of Ad-Media Promotions LLC in 1997 we started developing cyber realty by creating and colecting prime domains with the purpose of creating interesting easy to remember business websites "BeAweb.com and Webfleamarket.com" but due to life circumstances we had to put this venture on hold until now. Due to working on Team Trump our domain names expanded to over 200 American domain names as well as 400 easy to remember domain names for websites or apps. We are looking for working partners or investors 2 get VirtualRealEstate.Website up and running AND MAKING MONEY!!!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@AMPBZ

Do you have any funding yet?

Do you have a business strategy in place at all?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
The concept and the business plan but not formal documentation.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@AMPBZ

Budget? Funding?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Made a large investment to purchase 600 prime domains... there is no budget. I'm looking for investors or working partners to get to the next level.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Papis private msg quote post Address this user
Thank I'm here
Post 8 • IP   flag post
24958 8 8
destitute