BillBelew.com
InspirationNetworkingPublic SpeakingSocial MediaVideo Production

How to promote a youtube channel2131

Member Phillip private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys if your interested I have a youtube channel with a show in working on called phillip87's games gore & goodies I have made a promise to do a free give away one I hit 10.000 subscribers but I need advice on gaining more subscribers I'm just starting out so any help would be great cheers
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Step 1.

Give would be watchers a reason to watch.

Come over and I will give you some goodies doesn't work for me. I wonder who else will go.

Establish who you are and why you should be followed and ppl might follow. Just saying 'Come' seldom if ever works.

Why should we care abt you? Tell us more abt you and how you can inspire or educate or entertain or lead us.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
A "marketer" posted in one of my facebook groups this morning. Here's what he said, "We have new theme! Check it out and feel free to say what you think."

So I asked him, "...how does your new theme specifically relate to blogging. What features set it apart from all the others?"

His answer, "We don't know, we think it has better looking than previous theme for our blog."

Really? That's his unique value proposition? That's what sets his work apart, "We don't know...???" He (and you, @Phillip) needs to tell us, to share with us, to give us, the reason we should give you any of our valuable time. What you may give us in the future isn't going to cut it. YOU have to work for our time!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
What @Rev said.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Teacher SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
@Phillip : Everything Bill and Rev said! :-) You may want to start with basics.. like Bill said - what would be compelling enough to get people's attention. You must understand their immediate needs (ala Rev) and be prepared to give them at least a taste if not a 'sub-solution'. Hope that makes sense!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
29624 5 5
destitute