BillBelew.com
GoogleSEO

Google is having serious trouble with search2135

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Google is in trouble.

And they are going into "Deep Thinking" mode = they don't know what to do.

In the past couple of days -

"Was there really a holocaust?" displayed results in the top that said, "No, there wasn't."

"Are black people smart?" I just searched (Prompted by a news article) and the #5 result was - Black are Least Intelligent Race of All.

Really Google?

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Number one result in Google search on, "Was there a holocaust?"

"Facts that expose the fraudulent extortion racket known as the holocaust of Jews. ... Following the rise of Hitler there were no more than 4 million Jews at most ..."

Post 2 • IP   flag post
Member ChuckNolan private msg quote post Address this user
The problem with Google is their search tool is focused on ad revenue not the customer experience. Search should be much more interactive than the current word match results. Finding useful technical details is many times made difficult by the massive volume of matches and the failure of the search engine to respect "not" entries.

Contact me if you are interested in brain storming about a new approach to search that might show the arrogant and greedy management at Google what a real team can do.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@ChuckNolan

Are you local? (Bay Area of San Jose).

You have a better solution than Google?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I have been using search from the old days of Lockheed's Dialog, which Night Ridder bought and screwed up.

I have a concept for a search tool that would be far more useful in finding technical details and commercial information, easily filtering away the multiple and redundant results that the current tools return.

Obviously, details can only be provided after the appropriate confidentiality agreement is in place, protecting the ability to patent in the future.

Email: chucknln@sbcglobal.net
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@ChuckNolan

We are neighbors! Sunnyvale.

When? and Where?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I think next week is possible for an initial meeting. I work in Santa Clara and live in Sunnyvale. Please email me information on your background. Obviously, this project will require recruiting a team. Anyone else that is interested in exploring if they might be able to contribute to this team, should contact me by email, as well.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Member Laurieawe private msg quote post Address this user
I'm interested in this project. I sent you an email Chuck.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Member morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
My guess is that Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter are all in trouble. This year's U. S. presidential election exposed some serious censorship, misinformation and favoritism among these players and others that there are rumblings that antitrust laws will be used to break up these players.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
29716 9 9
destitute