BillBelew.com
Facebookmarketing

How to turn Facebook likes to download?2175

tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Currently, I have been maintaining my client's Facebook page for his game apps https://m.facebook.com/TTC-Apps-1533841783532338/ - http://www.facebook.com/GoldFlappyGo/ and http://www.facebook.com/PacgryPortal/.

Though the fans continuously increase for 2 years. But there are only 100 downloads.

How to engage the Facebook likes to download the game apps?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@tienny

The only way I know of to get likes to download is to buy into a Facebook marketing/ad strategy that will target the people specifically that LIKE your client.

Has you client done a FB live for his/her followers?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
He never does FB live for his/her followers. I'm the one who setup and monitor his Facebook followers. So far there is no comment from the followers except 1 spam messages and I delete it.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
facebook is a very poor sales channel. It is reasonable for marketing, but limited there too. facebook is about facebook, not YOUR product or service. Most likes on facebook are what I would call "reflexive" -- people see your page, they hit the like button whether or not they actually "like" it... it's kind of a pleasantry more than a statement of fact.

The best way to get facebook page visitors to become clients is to engage them on facebook and direct them back to an effective website.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
If you get any comments, you should engage with that person. The more you interact, the more likely it is they will be a potential "buyer". I agree with @Rev, FB is a poor place to sell anything unless you pay for their ads. Getting them to hit "Like" is the easy part. Getting them to buy requires building a relationship with those that comment.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
The problem is that there is no comments with regards to the game apps.

How do I further encourage the likes to comment?

Normally, I like Facebook page is to receive their updates.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
@tienny - the best way I know to encourage the Likes is to give them a reason to Like your page. I have used FB Ads to generate likes in the initial stages then have gone to organic growth from there.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Its not abt the likes ...its abt the downloads.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
When you place your product(s) on facebook, or any social media site, you make it about selling. By it's very nature SOCIAL media isn't about the sale.

Instead, write about your products, what is good about them, what they can do for your potential buyers, share stories about them, and about what customers/clients did with them. Make it about telling.

When you master this -- and, Tienny, this should be a natural for you -- it becomes about the tale instead of the sale.

Then direct your new prospects back to your website (your client's website) where you can provide more information and lead them to the buying decision.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Give and you will get.

Give without intention of getting back and you will get more.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Webriyo private msg quote post Address this user
An audience is more likely to engage when the content stirs up emotion. The gaming audience likes entertainment and the easiest way to entertain someone is via humor.

I'll tell you what I would do to try and get more fan engagement and downloads:
1. I'd download a funny, generic video involving gaming.
2. Upload it to the Facebook Page(without publishing it).
3. Write language asking the audience to tag someone who they think would like the video.
4. Research the top competition's fan pages.
5. Include people interested in my top competition in my target audience.
6. Publish and boost the video with a small daily budget and closely analyze how many views I am getting for my advertising dollar.
7. If each view cost anything over a penny, I'd pause the ad and repeat steps 1-6 with another video.
8. If the video is getting a good amount of views and/or engagement, I'd re-edit the ad to include the link to download the clients game and language asking viewers to download the game.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
24991 11 11
destitute