BillBelew.com
Feedback

Friday Pitch Fest for Forum Teachers2206

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
This thread is for those members who have upgraded to teacher level ONLY.

I have asked the teachers to make their best pitch or one of them.

Let's see what they got.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Why be a Forum classroom student? There are going to be lots of great reason, but here are just three to get you an early start on learning and savings...

1) All students (and teachers) in the classroom receive free admission to my WizardsPlace WP Classroom. visit this page for details: http://wizardsplace.com/wizardsplace-wp-classroom/ But don't pay to sign up! Free access link will be posted in the classroom.

2) All students (and teachers) in the classroom receive free admission to my livestream Bakers Dozen tutorial presentation on SEO. The nuts and bolts of it are in my teacher thread in the classroom but this is an opportunity to go in-depth and also to ask me questions right after the live presentation. That's Wiz's Bakers Dozen SEO tips. If you blog, or have a website, you'll want to know about this. Watch for details posted in the classroom.

3) My entire Bakers Dozen series, and other courses and trainings I offer elsewhere, will be offered to classroom members at a discount found only inside the classroom. Wait til you see what's coming. Lots of other discount and free stuff too!

If you are looking to start a serious work-from-home business (not some get-rich-quick fluff!)... Or improve the one you already have... If you need to supplement a current or upcoming retirement income... If you need to replace, or even create, a primary income... I'm the guy to show you how. I earn my entire living online and I can show you what I do, or teach you how to monetize what you do.

Are you ready to learn? Let's work together! See YOU in the classroom...
Post 2 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev Great stuff!
You certainly have so much to offer. I am looking forward to joining you.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay

Looking foward to seeing you there too. I know you have a lot to share that will be valuable to others.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I will give you an evaluation of your web site from a content/inbound marketers POV.

I get $300 for these from small businesses and more from corporation.

I will do this fro FREE to forum members who upgrade to the student level.

Post 5 • IP   flag post
bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew - fantastic ideas here. I am looking forward to learning and sharing more in the future.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@bdaoust

You'd be a great addition as a teacher. Looking forward to having you if/when the timing is right for you.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
Meetup Can Create More For Your Business and Expertise than just a local Audience! with our training and MasterMind Combo Program.

Who should read this? read on if

a. You want to have a larger audience.
b. You want to engage your audience better.
c. You want to convert your audience more.
d. You want to create an online audience to engage more.
e. You want to engage in a more 'live' way with your audience AND You want to balance the online and offline audience growth.

Bill Belew and I have come together with our meetups to produce a group of 58,000 business owners and professionals that we can reach out to and who engage with us. We are getting events for ourselves and our students in our meetup training program at
wait-list status. Happy to show you proof of this.
We have made money on this and continue to do so, but
Meetup can be done RIGHT... and
Meetup can be done WRONG.
We want to train you to do it RIGHT.

What is Meetup?

It is an online platform (like Facebook) that helps you gather an audience for your topic of interest and manage events - RSVPs, collection of fees if you charge, reminders, etc.

How can it make money for you?
There are many ways to do this and the standard model is you have live meetups where you do an educational presentation with some light networking. At the presentation, offer a free sample session of your service. Then at the free sample session, you offer your paid service or product.

How does it build an audience online?
Everytime, someone joins, RSVPs or posts a comment on your meetup group, it helps index you and/or your business on Google. This can build into a pretty powerful elevation of your profile online over time. This does take time and will not happen overnight, but mathematically if you keep doing what we suggest, it will grow.

How does it save you time?
The process of administering a meetup is automated by the platform. You will need a bit of time (about an average of 3-4 hours over 2-4 weeks) to set up if you work with us. Bill and I never spend any time administering even to our large organization now - that gets handled by our team. We will teach you how to fully automate the administration of your meetup over time.

How will it take me to a breakthrough level?
1. The combination of live and online audience is great - there are indications that people want more live as well as online interactions with experts.
2. Doing Joint Ventures with Other Groups in other cities as we facilitate these connections can increase your outreach nationally and globally.
3. Doing webinars using meetup (restrictions apply and must be understood), can build out your audience even more - from the comfort of your office or home.
4. Being able to work and joint venture with Bill and I in the meetups - contingent on getting your meetups up to par.

How can I find out more?
1. You can get my free trainings: www.MeetupMoneyMakingSecrets.com
2. You can set up a short chat with me: www.MeetupChat.com - Phone, Skype.

How can I get started with you right away?
1. You can buy our program at CLICK HERE.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Being a Forum student is beneficial to your growth! Authors and authorpreneurs will receive some amazing support tools.

1) All students in the classroom receive access to Writing and Publishing Tips and Tricks Facebook page! Get tips and articles on how author platform building is really done! Sign up here!

2) If you are launching or relaunching your book, having a strong message and a niche audience is essential. Students will receive my Author Breakthrough Experience at $197. This includes training on building your reader avatar, gaining clarity for your message, and a 25 minute 1:1 session with me to discuss the direction of your audience- building. Get the Author Breakthrough Experience Now!

3) Building the foundational tools of a platform has never been more important. Authorpreneur 101 is a one- stop, 6 module course that helps you build a target audience, brand your book and business, build a converting, engaging platform with a website, social media, and lead magnets. Most importantly, this course teaches you how to build engaging content to feed your hungry tribe, while getting that book written. This offer is only available through January 31st! Authorpreneur 101 Self- Paced Study.

If you are ready to build an audience around your book and business, we have programs to meet your needs. If you are looking for a magic bullet that will make it happen overnight, these programs are not for you. Audience building takes time and a plan. If you would like to chat and find out which program would best serve your needs, let’s chat! Book a session here!

See you in the classroom!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
26866 9 9
destitute