BillBelew.com
Meetups

Where do you waste most of time?2225

tmartinback private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 • IP   flag post
tmartinback private msg quote post Address this user
Managing social media eats up a lot of my personal time as well as spending to much time on the phone with customers with just personal conversation.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Facebook... but I pretend I am doing business there or reaching out to people.

But I am really just connecting with old friends in anticipation of an upcoming reunion.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
Occasional Day dreaming.. or As I call it: Innovative time. :-)
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Sleep. Wish I didn't need it, but it is the biggest single chunk of time for any one thing I do. The question is, is it really non-productive, or is it responsible for EVERYTHING ELSE I DO?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev

Skip a day or two of sleep and let me know how that works out for you.

Then you'll have your answer.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Belew

Been there. Done that. Too bleary-eyed to find the t-shirt!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Seniorpreneur private msg quote post Address this user
@tmartinback A big waste of time for me was Blogging on a regular basis. I spent approx. 5 hours researching, writing & publishing each article. I stopped Blogging after writing 36 only articles. Fortunately in Canada my articles are still relevant today because on the subjects of Lifelong Learning & Senior Entrepreneurship we are lagging behind many Countries including the USA and the UK.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@Seniorpreneur

Wow! You stopped blogging? How's that working out?
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Seniorpreneur private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev I'm getting better responses from LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook. This allows me to step outside the box to include senior entrepreneurs on a global basis. I still do my research work but my distribution method changes. I'm just as well known in the USA, the UK, Australia and yes, Africa as I am in Canada.

However;I will gladly spend more time in Canada as soon as there is more acceptance here. In the USA the AARP (American Association of Real Possibilities) partners with the SBA (Small Business Administration) & SCORE to help senior entrepreneurs. In Canada there is no such alliance and no business support for the older entrepreneurs.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
philipwatling private msg quote post Address this user
Let's face it: computers suck hours out of people's lives! When not sleeping at the computer because I stayed up too late, again, much of my time is spent on Twitter where I am trying to spread the word about the good book. No, not that Good Book, my own inspirational book, Flight of a Lifetime.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
27513 11 11
destitute