BillBelew.com
authorsbook marketingContent MarketingEmail Marketing

Determining Best Prices for Product Offers2227

Teacher Winsome1 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a question for you guys. Do you prefer higher- priced group programs ($1997)with coaching, Q&A, and Mastermind? Or....

Lower priced programs that you work on your own? ($497) and ala carte mastermind $597?

We are looking at pricing structures to be able to help more authors and also, feedback for students who are part of our Book-to Program group.

Please share your thoughts.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
My experience is that it's not abt the price, it's about the value.

How much would you pay for a house? Or a car? Or a family vacation?

If the perceived value is there I will pay a fair price.

If I can see that I can get more than my $1997 out of an investment, I will pay the $1997.

I take into account I need to pay $1997 and spend X number of hours of my own time X whatever I pay myself. I want to get that much money/value back out and then some. If I can't, $1997, or $597 or whatever amount is too much.

I think it's not about the price, it's about the value.

Convince your buyers they will get more than a return on their investment and they will buy in. If they won't buy in even they are convinced, they are not your customer.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
Agree with Bill.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Winsome1

Juliet,

How about we take a look at what you are offering and make the product so compelling and reassuring that people think it's a no-brainer to buy into?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Winsome1 This is a great question, that we have all wrestled with at some time or another.
@Belew certainly has the best approach!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
29144 5 5
destitute