BillBelew.com
authorsbook marketingContent MarketingEmail Marketing

Determining Best Prices for Product Offers2227

Winsome1 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a question for you guys. Do you prefer higher- priced group programs ($1997)with coaching, Q&A, and Mastermind? Or....

Lower priced programs that you work on your own? ($497) and ala carte mastermind $597?

We are looking at pricing structures to be able to help more authors and also, feedback for students who are part of our Book-to Program group.

Please share your thoughts.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
My experience is that it's not abt the price, it's about the value.

How much would you pay for a house? Or a car? Or a family vacation?

If the perceived value is there I will pay a fair price.

If I can see that I can get more than my $1997 out of an investment, I will pay the $1997.

I take into account I need to pay $1997 and spend X number of hours of my own time X whatever I pay myself. I want to get that much money/value back out and then some. If I can't, $1997, or $597 or whatever amount is too much.

I think it's not about the price, it's about the value.

Convince your buyers they will get more than a return on their investment and they will buy in. If they won't buy in even they are convinced, they are not your customer.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
Agree with Bill.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Winsome1

Juliet,

How about we take a look at what you are offering and make the product so compelling and reassuring that people think it's a no-brainer to buy into?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Winsome1 This is a great question, that we have all wrestled with at some time or another.
@Belew certainly has the best approach!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
26029 5 5
destitute