BillBelew.com
Influencer MarketingMisc.Motivation

2017 Industry Champion Award Votes2249

Member skappal private msg quote post Address this user
Dear All,

It gives me immense pleasure to share that I have been nominated for the Industry Champion Award (APAC Region) by The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement (Contact Center World) with over 169,496 corporate members from 50 countries. In order for me to get this award I would be requiring your votes and blessings. You can vote me at the below mentioned link (it will take 60 seconds to upload the form).

Vote for Me

Thanks once again for all the support and knowledge that I have received from you all as my mentors and guides and hope that I continue to make you and this blog proud.

Regards
Sunil
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@skappal

Plz give ua examples of your work here to motivate us to vote.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I knew it was coming

I have been working in this industry from past 19 years and have worked for fortune 100 and 500 companies.

I have worked on more than 150 projects with in the healthcare, utilities, telecom and finance related contact centers delivering a ROI of worth $560M

I am also involved in various professional groups helping contact centers to make sense out of their data to improve process performance and agent efficacy

I have been one of the first few consultants who have had the opportunity to assist Healthcare based contact centers to utilize and implement speech analytics software solutions

I have earned certificate of distinction from Duke University in the Healthcare Innovation and Entrepreneurship

I have also earned Project Management Specialization from University of California Irvine Extension. All these certificates have helped me to better implement the strategies and processes for the contact center industry

I am also an avid blogger who blogs mostly around the pet peeves related to the contact center industry and I have helped these organizations with projects around:
1. First Contact Resolution
2. Member Sentiment Analysis
3. Capacity Optimization
4. Agent Efficacy
5. Training Improvement
6. Call Duration Reduction Analysis
7. Call Deflection
8. Compliance Adherence
9. Quality Evaluation Implementations
10. Benchmarking Studies

My Video: I also appeared as one of the Laureates for a leading MOOCS for Profit organization ALISON

@Belew you make me work too hard !!!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member philipwatling private msg quote post Address this user
Aren't you supposed to be working hard, @skappal?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@philipwatling ofcourse ! That's why "I knew it"
Post 5 • IP   flag post
That was lucky, as you had everything ready for a reply
Post 6 • IP   flag post
You call it "Being Lucky", I call it "The Art of Anticipation" and I believe part of why we all are connected as Members on this wonderful platform (thanks to @belew) is that we all want to anticipate "correctly" to deliver best to our customers to be the best in what we do.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Why put in all the effort to be second best?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
2nd best is also called 1st loser.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
It's like the first two men on the moon: Neil Armstrong and Buzz Lightyear
Post 10 • IP   flag post
28724 10 10
destitute