BillBelew.com
Introduction

There are good people in Nigeria, too2267

Member oluwashogamaverick private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Emmanuel from Lagos Nigeria,I do Real Estate Investment,developement,marketing and brokerage.Please don't everything negative reports you hear about Nigeria,am a different kind of Nigerian.

I'm on this platform because of my desire to learn new Skills trend in ICT and seek investment opportunities from partner around world,FYI one of the African top executives Dangote said Africa is the best keep secret today.

I look forward to learning new skills and use the knowledge to impact my business,my community.

Thank you Bill Belew for inviting me, my best regards.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
It's tough when so many ppl around you are shysters or incompetent.

It happens a lot in my world as well.

How are you different?

For me ... I open up my dashboard and show results. . Not just tell ppl what I can do.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@oluwashogamaveric

::that's a tough one to type!::

Welcome to the forum, Emmanuel. I've had my own share of issues with Nigerian scammers. Glad to hear you are not all like that.

I am looking forward to exchanging ideas and having discussions with you.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member oluwashogamaverick private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew @Rev sir, I work as afflitate or freelance salesperson for real estate firm in Lagos,Nigeria.you can checkout our websites www.grenadines.com /www. Propertymartltd. com have garnered over 5years experience with them.Now ICT is opening up everything in Africa right now,i like to build a niche in E-commerce area of sales of Quality building Materials and helping Nigerians outside to country to develop the property and joint venture investment.Our current statistics on the housing industry shows that we have 17million housing deficit,there are high level of distrust and quacks taking over our housing sectors.

I'm looking for partners and new ideas to start this of.

Thanks
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@oluwashogamaverick It's great to meet you.

You're in the right place to learn and share your knowledge.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about what you do.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member PatMolina private msg quote post Address this user
As far as I'm concerned, there are good and bad people in every race and nationality. Unfortunately however, we live in a world where people automatically judge a person (even unconsciously) by members they have had previous contact who are of the same background, or from what they hear. It's not fair or right, but it sadly happens.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member Iwiyisi private msg quote post Address this user
@oluwashogamaverick,welcome!

Building great and trustworthy business reputations were not on the minds of those Nigerian tricksters.
Just selfish gains that never stand the test of time.

Bad people in every corner of the world, I believe.
It baffles me though, that the roles of some of their "victims" are not talked about much. Why did they believe their outlandish lies?

I look forward to learn more about what you do.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Member Iwiyisi private msg quote post Address this user
@oluwashogamaverick, just tried to access your website. Is it temporarily down?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
I think one of the problems is the legal system in many of these Countries... the people that scam and steal from people are seldom if ever caught and prosecuted... yet the authorities know who they are.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
29723 9 9
destitute