BillBelew.com
authorsbook publishingInfluencer MarketingInspiration

The Miracle: Life - Journey thru My Eyes2272

PatMolina private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, to everyone!
I am an independent author of the book the Miracle: Life, the Journey through my eyes. My book the Miracle, is about the struggles that I have encountered in my life, such as dealing with depression and cancer all before the age of 25. I do not have a publication company supporting me in my efforts to push my book out in the mainstream, and so I am relying on the kindness of people to tell their friends/family/colleagues about it. I would genuinely be grateful to anyone, who can take the time to tell people that they know about my book!
Just so you know that this is legitimate, you can find me on twitter, where I enjoy to post inspirational messages to uplift others. If you would like to follow me on twitter please do, I can be found by searching Pat Molina@theycallmemikey.

My book can be found at the following link:

Put simply, I'm just a guy chasing my own dream, and hoping to inspire others to have the courage to go after theirs. Check my story.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@PatMolina

Get a picture for your profile. An actual recent picture of you is best. Start building relationships with others here right from the first moment. Getting word out about your book is all about relationships.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
digitalnomadsnet private msg quote post Address this user
I would love to post your book on my site. If you wouldn't mind. I'm running a business by myself too, stop by my site and sign up for the newsletter! I won't blow up your inbox, it's a monthly newsletter. Not only would you get tips, tricks, resources, you will get to be a part of the Digital Nomads Network, which is growing bigger every day. Let me know, thank you
Post 3 • IP   flag post
SCDann private msg quote post Address this user
As a fellow independent author, I wish you all the very best with promoting your new book. I'm looking forward to seeing your tweets now that I am following you on Twitter, too!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@PatMolina

I appreciate your effort ... and I don't mean to put you on the spot.

I clicked thru to check out your book and saw just one review ... and not a good one at that.

I recommend you reach out to @winsome1.

She can 'fix' these things for you if you have a long term approach ... and are willing to invest in your success.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@SCDann

What's your book about?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
philipwatling private msg quote post Address this user
I've added you and sent a tweet
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Winsome1 private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome that you wrote a book to help others! Please feel free to join my FB group, Writing and Publishing Tips and Tricks and learn more about how to build an audience around your book!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/888250627917216/?ref=bookmarks
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Thanks @Winsome1. My book was originally written to help me come to terms with what happened to me (there's more to it, but it's in the book!). I then thought it would help people who have had a head injury, then any medical trauma. My book is written cleverly: I just give my example of what happened to me. The reader can tailor that to what happened to them. How about any trauma, I thought? Divorce? That's traumatic!

My book can help anyone... Maybe
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@philipwatling

When you try to help anyone or everyone ... you usually help no one.

It used to be that people could transfer lessons learned in one area to another ... not so much anymore. It's called critical thinking. And there are many who seriously lacking in the ability.

You are better off to write a book - How to Overcome a Head Injury ... or some such title ... and go after those folks. IMHO.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I fear you might be right @Belew, that is certainly something I have heard before. Maybe my 'advertising' could be tailored more carefully
Post 11 • IP   flag post
How does one survive major trauma? Here's my story...
Post 12 • IP   flag post
24018 12 12
destitute