BillBelew.com
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Everyone in business talks about a ROI - Rate of Investment (sometimes referred to as a Rate of Return).

It pretty much means that you need every dollar you spend on marketing / advertising to earn another $1 - hopefully more!

No one ever said that money was wasted on an education. In my day - play old time music here - people went to study at university to get an education first, a job second. We "Arts" students knew the importance of just being educated.

Now, however, there has to be a ROI with everything we do including education.

Well, as many of you know Bill has a new classroom where students can learn everything they need to know to be the best writers and have a great website.

Unlike many other courses it is not going to cost you thousands. In fact I worked out that it will cost you less than 1 hour's work a week to join. All you have to do is work for one hour a week to pay your monthly subscription. That's great value.

Will there be much writing work available for me?

Well, a little bird told me the answer to this question is - Yes!

But like many courses to maximize your ROI you will have to do the work and past the test - only kidding, there aren't any tests!

What you will get is so much great content, advice, tips and other great stuff from experts - you can't lose.

So, if you want to be the best at what you do, and maximize your ROI, head on over -

7 Real Benefits of Becoming a Student

See you there
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member Lenderman33 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @SusanDay,

Thank you for posting this . . . What goes on in this program?

Is this new?

Erik
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@Lenderman33

Hi Erik,

It's a new program that Bill has developed. If you want to learn about seo, marketing, content - anything related to getting noticed online and getting great customers it's a wonderful place to learn from the experts.

There are other teachers besides me who have so much to offer.

You can ask them anything about their subject, and you'll learn so much.

I'm just putting together another free webinar at the moment for example about how to grab your reader's attention quickly.

It's a lot of fun too.

You can opt out anytime - which is a nice because there isn't any contracts to lock students in.

Let me know what you think
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member Lenderman33 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @SusanDay,

Thank you! How many people typically sign-up as 'students' and 'teachers', respectively?

: )

Erik
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Question... whats stopping people asking such questions in the forum and having people like me, answer them.

What would I learn if I joined?

ROI tends to mean Return on Investment... to me...
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
All students and teachers in the forum classroom have ongoing access to my WizardsPlace WP Classroom, a long running live stream presentation on WordPress and related online presence issues.

I'll be offering significant discounts on a series of courses I'll be offering off-forum and a number of new course only available through the forum classroom.

Watch for a series of short-notice "pop presentations" that will be announced within a few hours of their start time. I'll be running these at all hours of the day and night so at least some will be readily available no matter where you are from.

If you are interested in these pop presentations please post below the time zone you are in (just the country or major city is fine) and what time (your time) would be best for you. I'll see what I can do.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Lenderman33 I'm not sure Erik to be honest, I don't have access to the back end stuff, but it's new and like Rev I'm offering a lot of special offers for students.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@Rev Great idea. My trouble is I need 24 hours notice because of the big time difference. I have just missed your latest presentation ... darn sleep!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay

15 minutes to go until my WizardsPlace WP Classroom begins. It's 3pm Central time.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@Rev Great. I'll have time to listen
Post 10 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay

Thank you for joining us. It was kind of a far ranging discussion, not our usual classroom, but some good material I trust.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@Rev Thank you for hosting the webinar. It was interesting, and confirmed a lot of things I had already 'guessed'. It was great to get your and Steve's ideas and experience.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Steve

10 Real Benefits to Upgrade to Teacher Level.

7 Reasons to Upgrade to Student Level.

Or forum members can ask questions (reach out to people like you) and hope someone (wait for you to come back online) will answer them when they can.

If that works for them... works for me. All the answers are here ...
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew still not seeing the value...

If i upgrade to teacher... i pay for the privilege and then I can.

Get instant recognition... how do you get that... i dont know who is and isn't a teacher... perhaps you need a thread... meet your teachers where each describes their experience and gives references etc... so that others know who they are and can judge their expertise... simply paying to be a teacher doesn't mean you have any real experience so show people they have it.

Offer discounts... offering discounts to generate sales is a bad policy... build authority... prize yourself and give Value and charge your full price is better...

As a student what am I going to learn, who is going to teach me... what can I expect... any testimonials from students... etc..

Hope you find a gold nugget there
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Steve

You are not my target.

I screen for teachers. It's not for all comers. The onus is on me.
Post 15 • IP   flag post
28680 15 15
destitute