BillBelew.com

WizardsPlace WP Classroom2284

Rev private msg quote post Address this user
I'm opening my WordPress classroom up to the full membership of the forum again today. I have a surprise guest and lots of information about WordPress, marketing, and business websites.

It's free and an hour worth spending. The easiest way to attend is using your web browser but you can use your phone instead, too. Here's the time and connection detail:

Date/Time: Wednesday, February 15: 3:00 pm CT (4pm ET, 1pm PT)
Link: https://zoom.us/j/673163244
Telephone: +1 408-638-0968 - Meeting ID: 673-163-244

You don't have to have a microphone or web cam but, if you do, you can participate in Q&A. Hope to see you there.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev Thanks for providing your wordpress classroom.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I shared this tip in another thread, but it is useful any time you have to convert from one time zone to another.

I just put "3 pm central time in singapore" in the search bar and Google returned:

3:00 PM Wednesday, in Central Time is
5:00 AM Thursday, in Singapore
Post 3 • IP   flag post
philipwatling private msg quote post Address this user
Oops! Only just read this... A bit late now :P
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
The longer I live the less I know about WordPress.

Can they make it simple again?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
philipwatling private msg quote post Address this user
Simple is good. Heck, I still use a Stupidphone
Post 6 • IP   flag post
WordPress is easy if you learn how to learn it.

I had a client recently, a rank Internet beginner, who told me he wanted something other than WordPress. "I've tried that already and it's too complex!"

So I talked to him. Turns out it wasn't WordPress that was too complex, it what what he what he was trying to do. It would be "too complex" for his skills with any website platform.

WordPress can help you create a basic website or blog right out of the box. Each next thing you add to it adds to the complexity as it does with any website package. The thing is, YOU can learn to take those steps with WordPress far more easily than with most other choices.

And that's always the key to a successful approach -- learn your craft one step at a time. Don't jump into the deep end before you learn to swim. Synchronized water ballet, high diving, or water polo, will come later.

And if you have trouble with that sort of thing, get a guide or hire it done.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Join the forum classroom and I'll show you just how easy, yet powerful, WordPress can be.

About 25% of the installed base of websites is now WordPress. That number is astonishing. There must be something to it.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Lenderman33 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Agreed - A Word Press tutorial would be great, because their platform is very robust. WP also includes support for a very interesting "Local SEO" plug-in.

This was once made available for full site index tagging (Automated local SEO). They appear to have removed that feature.

@Tienny,

Long time since we interacted on the Forum. How are you?

Thanks!

Erik
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@Lenderman33 Not very good. Currently, looking for a full time job opportunities after I have a better understanding of freelancing.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Hi @Tienny,

I see . . . Did you ever manage to get Traffic to your website? Looks like you have a large number of blog comments on your home-page.

What worked / Did not work?

Best wishes,

Erik
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Hi Erik (@Lenderman33), I really appreciate for the comments on my home page. So far, sometimes I do manage to get traffic to my website. The answer is simple. I enjoy connecting with other bloggers and read their stuffs.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Hi Tienny,

Thank you for sharing!

Erik
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Don't forget to join us Wednesday for WizardsPlace WP Classroom -- Info and Q&A on WordPress. Bring your questions. Attendance details in the first post in this thread...
Post 14 • IP   flag post
WizardsPlace WP Classroom - it's all about WordPress. Today, Wednesday, at 3pm Central Time (4pm ET, 1pm PT) -- Registered WP Classroom students access through your account page. Others check here for details: http://wizardsplace.com/wizardsplace-wp-classroom/

Belew forum members are welcome today as guests:

https://zoom.us/j/673163244
Post 15 • IP   flag post
25993 15 15
destitute