BillBelew.com

Do you invite guest bloggers to your site?2334

SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
I am on a mission.

I want to write 100 guest blog posts for other people's sites this year - last year I wrote 50.

I can write about most topics, so I craft my blog post around the subject, topic of their site. They get a well written, SEO'd post and I get a link to my blog. I also get to connect with real people, and I've made some great colleagues.

EG - I wrote about the importance of journaling for a site that was for PTSD suffers. I wrote an article encouraging authors to take more of an interest in children's literacy - their future readers / and, I'm working on an article for a solar company in the UK about what it's like living in a solar power home and being a writer.

However, I have found some people are guarded about the content. It's as if I'm asking to come to their home and cook a meal for myself in their kitchen. They don't see the benefits of hosting or being a guest blogger.

What are your thoughts? Would you be happy to host a guest blogger or be one?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay

I have been interested in guest bloggers almost as long as I have been interested in blogging. The thing is, most of the people who want to write for my sites are all about the link they want and very much not about writing a quality post. It would seem they just don't know how.

Knowing as I do the quality of your work I would love to place one or more of your 100 posts on my site(s) or client sites. How many guest posts would you allow me? I have three of my own sites and two clients sites (5 in total) that would be suitable. They are all different topics.

Where do we go from here?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@Rev Thanks,

I write 100% original content each time when I write for myself and others.

Could you PM or email me the links so I can look at the sites and formulate an idea about what to create for each post / site.

I only ask that I can have a link to my blog in my bio at the end, if that's okay.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Absolutely. Love what you are doing. Watch for my message.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
KathrynLang private msg quote post Address this user
I sent you a message as well.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@KathrynLang Thank you. I am looking forward to working with you
Post 6 • IP   flag post
philipwatling private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay Anything that may help me is worth considering!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@philipwatling Thanks Philip. PM me with your site and I'll give you an idea of what I can write about
Post 8 • IP   flag post
27485 8 8
destitute