BillBelew.com
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Join me today for WizardsPlace WP Classroom for Wednesday March 15, 2017 as I discuss the pros and cons of Landing Page vs Blog Page.
Date/Time: Wednesdays, 3:00 pm CT (4pm ET, 1pm PT)
Link: https://zoom.us/j/673163244
Telephone: +1 408-638-0968 - Meeting ID: 673-163-244
Post 1 • IP   flag post
This was what I consider a good presentation. A lot of material presented to help WordPress website and blog owners move forward. For those who couldn't make the open live session, the replay will be posted shortly in The Classroom.

WizardsPlace WP Classroom is offered weekly, on Wednesdays at the time and link above. Note it in your calendar. I look forward to seeing you there next week.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
I'd love to listen to it. I have been learning about landing pages and I'm not convinced they are a good way to convert.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I think every well written blog with a clear CTA can be its own landing page.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
KathrynLang private msg quote post Address this user
I use landing pages when I am at an event or doing an interview. I make the title simple so I can easily share it with those listening and attending.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@KathrynLang That's a great idea

So what do you use on your website?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay - I'm hosting a conference next weekend and I'll build a landing page for those that attend my presentation - (I'll name it something simple like "conference" - I'll have my notes and other tips available for them there along with a place to sign up and get a "bonus" so I can capture emails.

The great thing about the landing page is that I can repurpose it for future events as well and I don't have to add it to my menu.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynLang
I don't have to add it to my menu.

But you have to get people to the landing page. How do you plan to do that?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
I'll be posting the replay in The Classroom in a few minutes.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@belew - I use the landing pages line in my presentations at events for people to sign up for bonuses or get the notes from the presentation.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
@KathrynLang

Do youaend them to the page or collect their contact info by sign up or txt and then send them?
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@belew - I send them to the page. I used to collect their info and sign them up by hand, but I found that if they went themselves they were more likely to stick around. I have thought about the text option - but I haven't found a free option yet (and my husband says I have to make money before I can spend any more)
Post 12 • IP   flag post
@KathrynLang

My wife tells me i have to make money or else. ..
Post 13 • IP   flag post
@KathrynLang @Belew

I'll be doing a presentation on monetizing your blog soon...
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Join me today, and every Wednesday, at 3pm CT (4pm ET, 1pm PT) for WizardsPlace WP Classroom. An our of WordPress solutions, tips and tricks, recommendations, freebies, Q&A, and more. Looking forward to seeing you there today.
Date/Time: Wednesdays, 3:00 pm CT (4pm ET, 1pm PT)
Link: https://zoom.us/j/673163244
Telephone: +1 408-638-0968 - Meeting ID: 673-163-244
Post 15 • IP   flag post
25045 15 15
destitute