BillBelew.com
Facebook

Tempted ... to cancel my Facebook acct.2367

lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay Our largest target demographic is female, aged 34-45, second is 46-54. You can adjust your targeting and messaging with FB ads, also there is an amazing level of reporting and data so you can change tact, bid, and deployment midstream-your ad would have to be reviewed by FB- who check stuff like image to text ratios on ads (spoiler-more text over visual is BAD).
Post 26 • IP   flag post
KathrynLang private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunar_ranger
@KathrynLang When you pay .21-.30 a click and you have a 5% conversion rate, Facebook transforms from being a social app to an atm.

I have yet to see Facebook even send people to my website at that high of a rate. I would love to see how you are turning those clicks into a sale.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Seniorpreneur private msg quote post Address this user
@Fizzymidas I wish that it was true. In fact, I assumed that seniors would congregate more on Twitter or LinkedIn. The problem is that at the present time there are only approximately 15% of all seniors that try small business or entrepreneurship. My goal is to increase this number to 20 or 25 percent. The rest are chatting on Facebook with their family & friends or just reading all the social media material mostly on Facebook.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
@KathrynLang Sure, you gotta take them by the hand, romance them, and take them on a journey to checkout... and you need to make sure you track important milestones on the way. I can go into the details later. Bill is the content guru and there are awesome teachers in the forum if you become a Student.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Seniorpreneur private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay If you go to my Facebook site you will see that I post more business related material than personal chatting. I hope that helps you.
Post 30 • IP   flag post

morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
@lunar_ranger
$48k from $400 sounds great. Is that sales or profit? Big difference you know.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
@belew
The issue I have with social media is that these monopolies have become way too political. They are not afraid to censor your content.
Post 32 • IP   flag post
@morrnel As mentioned before that was just sales. If that was pure profit- wow, that would have been awesome and entirely unrealistic.

I agree that social media is an engine for driving political thought and action... not all of this is good, in a subjective sense.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@lunar_ranger

Why didn't they take some of that $48K and buy a bunch of more $400s ... and keep on going? Not quite seeing why they stopped.
Post 34 • IP   flag post
@Belew I didn't stop running them. That was just one campaign of about 4 that I have run after that one finished. All of them have done very well- but that one surprised us, as it was our first attempt after a long hiatus- before they just boosted posts.

We've found that FB Retargeting Ads also gets our audience attention where they live- looking at stupid cat memes on Facebook.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@lunar_ranger

I understand ..

My question is .. if they spend $400 and sell $48,000, there is enough profit left over to buy another $400 block and another ... and keep selling $48,000 .. why didn't this happen?
Post 36 • IP   flag post
We have run other FB promotions after this promotion ended.

We can set whatever budget you want with Facebook, they love our money. We haven't had as amazing as a response as we had before- still worthwhile. I just used this as an example- this was just one of several campaigns. that as an example. We're experimenting with different things and continuing to go with what we know has recently worked well.

This is our busiest season and a small business ramping up so we have our hands in a lot of things.
Post 37 • IP   flag post
numoquest private msg quote post Address this user
As a firstday Internet pro, I have seen the first perks of misrepresentation when the first real web-pages still were to be invented. That, today, is one of my core expertise in terms of 'Misrepresentation' being part of many commerce driven schemes up to straight 'Fraud'.

There are some invisible rules working in the background here and one known say is 'If it looks to good to be true, then in 99.9% it is.'

Especially in times of 'Idiocy', I call it, where people hype and yell their brains out telling others what to believe, how to .... and try it with 'the Sex & Fear Online Sales routine' in all kinds of variations.

My 5c Dutch bit?
1. Keep it simple
2. If you don't need it, others probably wont either
3. MLM only serves the top 3 gods
4. Others always have ton's of one liners and how you best 'get laid' .... ehhhh did I wrote that? Sorry, I mean 'Rich'...
5. What is it that YOU do best? Find that out and then you strive to become Master and arrive in the top 1% of your league...

Or you can spend your dear earned few bucks or valuable to all sorts of 'one liners' and 'how to...'. Choice always is yours.
Post 38 • IP   flag post
26852 38 13
destitute