BillBelew.com
FacebookSEOSEO AdviceSocial Media

Learning to optimize facebook: HELP!?!?!2387

meshea01 private msg quote post Address this user
I'll say up front, I HATE video learning...it does not work for me. Everything I see is a video to watch or live-stream to log into. I do NOT want that. I'm a "read the text", comb over it again-and-again, mark it up, make notes, etc. learner. I need a GOOD, CURRENT, inexpensive option that fits this. Do any exist that y'all are aware of and could recommend? OH, and I don't have a LOT of time to spend on it, so it needs to "get to the point", be easy to refer back to as needed, etc.
Thanks
Meshea
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Winsome1 private msg quote post Address this user
@Meshea01 I have a Responsive Social Media class that is coming out April 5th that can help you with this. 6 lessons with action guides and recordings. Do you want to chat and see if that is a good fit for you?

Thanks,

Juliet
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Sab5151 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Meshea!

I'm kind of like you, fed up with video / webinar to watch, I love reading with bullet points!

When you said "optimize Facebook", it doesn't precise if it's FB profile, manage group, FB ads, FB for SEO or all together so I 'll assume it's all.

Check the following websites: "Social Media Examiner", "AdExpresso", "Content Marketing Institute", LinkedIn Marketing blog". They all have great content, well written.
Then Facebook Academy called "Facebook Blueprint" offers full courses free of charges but it's via videos.

Hope it help!
-Sabrina
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@meshea01

Also, join The Classroom section of this forum. Ask all the questions you want, get great text answers, come back and re-read as often as necessary.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@Winsome1 Yes, thank you, I'd love more info.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@Sab5151 Thanks! I knew about Facebook Academy but as you said, it's videos...I just hate learning that way. Give me a book lol! (Hubby is a paper-maker!)
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Rev Thanks Rev!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@meshea01

Do you have a Kindle?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Yes...
Hubby isn't fond of it, lol, but I can read it at night while he sleeps so he tolerates it ;-) (He is over one of the largest, fastest paper machines in the world...)
Post 9 • IP   flag post
26778 9 9
destitute