BillBelew.com
BloggingBusiness AdviceCareer AdviceConferencesMotivation

33 Universal Principles for Success2397

numoquest private msg quote post Address this user
So there it is... again ... Version XXX of how to get Best, Wealthy, Become Numero Uno, how it works and above all.... Shhhh.... It'sa Secret!

When I came acros something called 'Law of Attraction', I had to think of my dear departed Italian father. Descent from a long line of ... Maltese Knight Crusades. Around me being fifteen, my father told me the history as he has experienced it, hand by word from his father, and he from his.

The night before the French King Philipe IV on Friday 13th,'arrested many of the Knight Templar's, torture them to death which continued until the popes ban in 1312, a number of Knight Templar's left in darkness.

These Renegades were called the 'Infidels' and spread over the World, which then really was something. Philipe IV, heavily in debt of the Knight Templar's, thought to be free of debt suddenly and gain the confiscated treasure of the Orden, headed for disappointment.

Until this day today, many are speaking, some are seeking, the long lost wealth and treasure of the Knights Templar's. It remains still shrouded with mist and mystery, like a book of adventures.

Until.... The Secret.... YEEJ. Where those of the secret and here above written meet, are thirty three universal principles where all in the world, as well as all 'religion', are aligned, conformed, subdued, if you will to. Allah, Buddha, God, Jaw-eh, whom ever one, dear reader, wish to pray for and to, claiming, exclaiming, to be the 'right born' for 'IT', basically consists out of thirty three simple ancient principles. Principles older then Mother Earth herself.

There weren't ten commandments, there were thirty three Universal Principles handed to Moses from the mountain then. And the Bible started with the first, foremost, as any one of you could understand....

First there is nothing, then a 'voice' was 'heard' saying,'Let there be light'... and there was light .... Mind you, basically every fairies tales book starts with the same principle, calling upon mans sense of image and/or believe.... 'Once upon a time there was ...'

Mind you, of topic here.... think that every grand Brand you come to mind, started HERE! Coca Cola, Ben & Jerries, Air America, Virgin records, PeeWee, Michael Jackson, Jack Nicholson, Chrysler and Ford, all started with this... Whats keeping you? Back to topic...

Here is the most basic principle of what made mankind great in this world. Imagination. Look around you. LOOK! Everything man made you see, is forthcoming out of this principle. The used and the useless. For if you don't have 'IMAGINATION', you have nothing.

The light-bulb also has been the bases for what Rhonda Byrne started. She had, or perhaps was handed down, a great idea. People, world wide share a number of human common denominators. By oppression, sward and blood 95% of world known religion once was forced upon mankind. Power to the few.

Men has Fear for 'Gods' and 'Believing' in their system from then of. Believe or Die. Another thing? Simple the envy since Kain and good old Abe. Envy the other has one seem not. And since one added the shroud of MYSTERY and.... EXCLUSIVITY to the mixture... The Secret saw the light. Sure, it simply works that way.

Common denominators of Bible, Religion and 'The Secret'? Sell fear, sex and a good orgasm in the end.... oh yeah, of course, the money. Money and Power. Nothing more to it. Top down, the pyramid structure.

The thing here is, that the thirty three Universal Principles are free of money and matter. Yet, those exclaiming to be in 'power', still aren't aware of the huge paradox of it. That basically the thirty three universal principles, didn't have anything to do with money, wealth or power.

It is in all its simple splendor ... FREE of all!

And it all starts with that light-bulb as universal symbol and the phrase you all know as ... 'Seeing the light...'

Now you say that isn't something ....
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@numoquest

Sounds like a 'pitch' to me ... and has nothing to do with what you promised to discuss in the title.

Classic bait and switch.

Really?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
MikeG private msg quote post Address this user
Money is only a tool in one's journey. Money is the tool for the boots you use to travel in the snow.

Money is the tool you use to provide shelter...transportation.

Money is only a barter towards things desired. Let's face it everything you desire to achieve puts you in an imaginative state, but to achieve said thoughts you need the tool called money.

In order to discover the light-bulb someone had to discover a way to pay for it. The husband of five kids should be paid for his labor in providing the materials in this discovery.

One can always see the darkness in most anything, especially if he or she thrives in it's midst...most religion's true purpose is to provide a safe place for the soul.

"The Law of Attraction" purpose is to get everyone to believe that can achieve whatever good they desire if they stay focused on that thing.

Although I'm not opposed to those who can perfect the Thirty Three Universal Principles I am a bit leery of those whose profession is to condemn others....while typing on a device that money bought...while sitting in a chair...on a full belly that some unwilling animal or plant provided nourishment there of...

Good Luck to you on your journey and thanks for the share.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@Belew
Ehrmmmm you are absolutely write I'm afraid, there is a writer switch here, my apologies. will correct this. correct it.... Is there a way here or do I rewrite the post?

Thanks for pointing Mr. B.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@MikeG

In present essence you are absolutely right. However, what I like to convey to reader is that the universal principles work regardless man made ruling and limitation.

Money indeed is a need in today's world however poses also grave danger. By digitizing the monetary system next danger is total control over people. Lengthy discussion here I'm afraid.

My aim simply is to give to the audience without the commercial bases. Being still somewhat people patriotic I truly believe in the essence that each individual has its place and Talent one can use to thrive. Even if we all would think away the financial and material aspects.

Up to 'Eden'??? perhaps? Thanks for your comment, highly appreciated.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Rajiv_Chand private msg quote post Address this user
@numoquest
Post 6 • IP   flag post
authenticV private msg quote post Address this user
@numoquest

What are these 33 universal principles of success?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@authenticV

Quote:
Originally Posted by authenticV
@numoquest

What are these 33 universal principles of success?

I suspect @numoquest was being rhetorical.

You will know you are really on your path of success when you can ignore shiny objects and select the serious, valuable, offers from among the chaff.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@Rev
Ahhh I get it now, I reread his opening line and I agree.

There is definitely a lot of fluff out there, in my research I've wasted a lot of money on books and online courses that draws you in with the big headline but all they do is regurgitate with a bit of extra fluff.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@authenticV

In that 'lot of fluff' there had to be smth good, no?

What are some of your favorite reads?
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
In that 'lot of fluff' there had to be smth good, no?

There is almost always something of value -- heck, send me a copy of the alphabet and I can probably find about 26 blog post ideas in it!

A big part of success is filtering -- knowing when to hold 'em and knowing when to fold 'em. If you can't find the gems quickly, move on.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@Belew @Rev
I'm sure there was, I get to see different styles of story telling, thats valuable; some of the content though, bleh..

I have quite a few favourites, my latest is The Miracle of mindfulness by Thich Nhat Han. Short and sweet.

I love the way you guys find content to write out of anything! 199+ thread is brilliant, my creative juices started flowing when I read how easily content ideas can be procured. I was wringing my hands thinking what to write, now i do...
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Oh gosh I've hijacked numoquest's post, i'll contain my enthusiasm.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
@authenticV

I spend time with folks who often wonder what they should write abt. After 10-15 mins the problem shifts to 'Where should I start?"

The answer is just start.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
@Belew Yep I can see you have that effect. It's great.
Post 15 • IP   flag post
I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but it is worth restating. My best advice for writers, whether for print or ebooks, blogs or other content, comes from a world renown writer himself, the Rev. Charles Dodgson, who so aptly put it, "Begin at the beginning, and go on till you come to the end: then stop."
Post 16 • IP   flag post
morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
Hmmm. Stopped reading after I learned it was a secret. First sentence.
My guess Oscar Munoz is reviewing all 33 principles. The other 32 don't matter after you have mistreated your customer.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
uzorhenry private msg quote post Address this user
@authenticV @Rev thanks Rev.the essence of searching is to go through the "fluff" and find/make good stuff in the end.
Post 18 • IP   flag post
@uzorhenry

Even fluff can be used to stuff a pillow!
Post 19 • IP   flag post
27513 19 19
destitute