BillBelew.com
marketingSocial Media

Wanting to expand social network2402

Member Jadesimone37 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone! I am Jamie. I currently work within the Health Insurance Industry as a customer care advocate for members and physican offices. I provide them with eligibility, benefit information, and perform claim research and adjustments.

I also have an Associate Degree in General Studies and a Bachelor of science Degree in Business Management / Economics

I Love learning & challenging myself. I am a hard worker and give everything 100 percent.

My goal eventually is to get a medical research / data analysist. Right now my goal is to expand my network on social media and gain new knowledge.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member MikeG private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Jamie! I'm Mike. I haven't been on this site for a while now, but it's good to see a big brain person such as yourself on the site. Man, I would love to sit in the middle of your mind and take in all the practical knowledge you have... I've been marketing online since around '99 so excuse me for being my natural self (the Health Insurance Industry is a gold mine).

Anyhow, I love to see people who are passionate no matter what the endeavor. I'm going to just wish you the best before I go crazy with this.... if you ever have time keep me informed of how things are going.... you now have at least one from Billbelew who will rooting you on your journey (goals). Thanks for sharing!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Jadesimone37

Welcome Simone! Care to share about "Jade" in your forum ID? I rather like the gemstone.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member numoquest private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Jadesimone32
Nice of you to join and taggle along. Hope you find great adding value here as well as fun. Hope to read lot of you.

Ciao,

René
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member Fizzymidas private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the forum Jamie!
Amazing having you on board.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member Rajiv_Chand private msg quote post Address this user
Hello and Welcome to the forum Jamie!

On your this step I just want to encourage you with a quote of mine.

Warm Regards!!!

Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member Jadesimone37 private msg quote post Address this user
Good evening everyone! I am happy I was invited to join you all in this forum. I want to thank everyone for the feedback. I appreciate it. I look forward to getting to know you all better.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Member Rajiv_Chand private msg quote post Address this user
You are always welcome Jamie!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
29147 8 8
destitute