BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #52437

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Keisha_Gabbidon Welcome! What brings you here?
Post 226 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Keisha_Gabbidon Hi!
What an interesting introduction.

How can we help you?
Post 227 • IP   flag post
Member Keisha_Gabbidon private msg quote post Address this user
I want to get into blogging more and connecting to the wealth of people online. This is my first time posting to a forum, so I'm sorry if my introduction is rather lengthy. Between being a single mother, having a small firm, and being a student I find it hard to balance a normal life. By the way, it makes about 3 years I have been vegan.
Post 228 • IP   flag post
@Keisha_Gabbidon

If you have a hard time balancing 'life' you are in the right place. 8-)

Post 229 • IP   flag post
Member PatriciaF private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome Keisha,
I feel you seeking balance in a very busy life.
Patricia Fuqua
Post 230 • IP   flag post

Member aspringsteen42 private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Adam Springsteen and I am from Dowagiac, MI where I have resided my whole life. I have two brothers, one older and one younger. In 2003, I married my wife and today I have three kids, two boys and a girl.

Prior to graduating Southwestern Michigan College in 2012 with three Associate Degrees, I landed a great job. There I work with payroll, accounts payable and provide some IT Support assistance.

During college I took a creative writing class with author Michael Collins whose inspiration led to me finally self-publishing my own book Awakening Dreams in 2017.

In my spare time, I enjoy reading, listening to music, taking walks with the family and vacations. As time has moved on, I find a solace and ever growing closeness to my family. I attends church regularly and I have done so my whole life.

You can find me on Twitter (aspringsteen42), Facebook(Facebook.com/authoradamspringsteen), and I have a blog/website at awakenyourdreamsbook.wordpress.com. Look forward to meeting new people.
Post 231 • IP   flag post
@aspringsteen42

Great intro! We love writers here.

Which is more fun, counting beans or writing?

How can we help?
Post 232 • IP   flag post
I'm guessing the first question is rhetorical but I'll answer anyways, writing.

I followed the link from twitter, thought I would check out the website and am looking to just meet new people. Conversation is a key to many doors. Allowing people to get to know me as well.
Post 233 • IP   flag post
@aspringsteen42

First question was not intended to be rhetorical. I am the scribe in my family and my wife counts beans for a living ... I think I have more fun. At least I get to hang with the kids more. 8-)

We are a bunch of marketer and writer types here.

Lots of experience in learning what works and what doesn't.

Happy to talk about both.

Glad you are here.

Be sure to fill out your profile so we can learn more about you. Any relation to Bruce? 8-)
Post 234 • IP   flag post
Wasn't sure if it was rhetorical or not. I love to write and have always had a knack for it. I'm learning, now that my book is published, what works for promoting it. I'm finding a wealth of information and free services. Not looking to necessarily become rich and famous. Just want to get my book out there because I feel, under the guise of fiction, there is a message people can take away from it.

No relation to Bruce. If I am related, he hasn't sent me any money. 8-)
Post 235 • IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome @Keisha_Gabbidon & @aspringsteen42

Kudos to you, Keisha and congrats to you, Adam. You both have met some tough challenges. It takes a lot of work and gumption to tackle writing. I happen to think you found the right place for support. I think I can speak for everyone: We are here for you. I know they have "been here" for me. I also learn a ton from the members who post their challenges.

This is an excellent forum. I just joined a few months ago and I find the conversation really helpful. As a writer myself, I understand the challenges and discipline to make the time to just write.

Anyway, welcome.
Post 236 • IP   flag post
@gspieler

See you tonight at the Meetup Gala?
Post 237 • IP   flag post
I like to consider writing a journey and it's a tough road to haul at times.

I'm glad I took the journey though and I feel so accomplished. I'm just now settling into the realization that I am an author and I have a book. Even if it doesn't sell a ton of copies, I have accomplished a lifelong dream of mine.

Thanks for the kind words @gspieler
Post 238 • IP   flag post
Bernardroberts private msg quote post Address this user
I'm Bernard Roberts, I am from Houston,Texas, I am a binary options trader and a professional in binary options trades.
Post 239 • IP   flag post
lynnbaadarani private msg quote post Address this user
hey im lynn baadarani,im 16 years old from lebanon, so me and my 2 other best friends decided to start blogging (clickable text)and here is it but we don't know how to start a blog i just need a couple of suggestions about it.
thank you in advance
Post 240 • IP   flag post
@lynnbaadarani, Welcome! What's your blog about? What do you want it to do?
Post 241 • IP   flag post
Member vargaemese13 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello én igazaból énse tudom elinditani a blogomot mert nincs számitógépem . Én igazábol szeretném az életem elmesélni mert nagyon tanúságos 18 eves vagyok meg csak de igazábol olyan mintha 30 éves lennek. És szeretnék az emberekről is .
Post 242 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay in my blog i want to talk about our experiences and adventures as well as our country and lots of things but i dont know how to attract followers and those things.
Post 243 • IP   flag post
@lynnbaadarani You need to write about topics which your followers would be interested in reading about.

Once you have enough content (blog posts) readers will come.

But, do you know who your followers are? That can be the trick of good marketing.

When you know who they are, write for them.
Post 244 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay well for now we dont have any followers and we didn't start writing cz im still working on the site. but im going to create an Instagram page for the blog so people will discover it.but i dont know if it will help. i guess at first my family and friends will open the site so they know about my country and i wont have to talk about it. i also want to show to other countries that Lebanon is a beautiful small country. and i know that many people want to know whee to have their vacation and it will help that.and im so confused where to start right now so i need professional help.
Post 245 • IP   flag post
@lynnbaadarani When you start blogging, the readers will come. If you are wanting to attract tourists which country do you think they will come from? How old would they be? Would they be families, singles, older people?

Each of these broad groups have different holiday expectations.

This would be a good place to start - write about what great things there are to see and do for the people who want to visit your country. Where can they stay? Where's the best places to eat? But, you need to decide which group of people you are going to write to. Then begin.

You'll need a significant number of posts before you start getting traffic, so it's best to just start writing and publishing them. You can always work on your website at the same time.
Post 246 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@lynnbaadarani

Don't wait for the site to be ready. Start writing now. You don't have any followers or visitors because:

• you don't have any posts for people to read, and

• you don't have any posts for Google to index.

Writing right from the beginning is important and will fix both of these issues. Go for it!
Post 247 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@vargaemese13

Hi. My first wife was Hungarian. Welcome to the group. If your only access to the Internet is by phone you will have some limitations, but you should be able to get a browser app and sign up for a WordPress (http://wordpress.com/) blog. It's easy to get started and easy to manage, and you will be ready to switch up to your own self-hosted website when you eventually get a computer.
Post 248 • IP   flag post
@rev @SusanDay / we wrote our first blog and its about tyre a beautiful city in lebanon and we've been getting likes and in the stats i've been seeing lots of views. I just wanted to say thank you for ur help.
NeverLand this is it if u'd like to see it . And again thank u so much.
Post 249 • IP   flag post
@lynnbaadarani

Whoohoo! I was just reading about Tyre today. No kidding.
Post 250 • IP   flag post
@lynnbaadarani Congratulations! Keep going now and your followers will certainly increase.
Post 251 • IP   flag post
28667 251 26
destitute