BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #52437

Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@lynnbaadarani Congratulations! Keep going now and your followers will certainly increase.
Post 251 • IP   flag post
Member Karefree private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@Keisha_Gabbidon Welcome! What brings you here?
Hi, my name is Karen Gordon-Brown. I have decided this year that if I say I write, then I should write. I have so much but I need to break through and find a cozy spot for me to effortlessly share my stuff. I journal in writing and by voice re cordings. I've been a long-time member of Bills posts, but this is truly the first time I have started to engage.
Post 252 • IP   flag post
@Karefree Hi!
It's great to have you back.

What do you like to write about?
Post 253 • IP   flag post
Member Karefree private msg quote post Address this user
I love to write about the foibles, follies, forgiveness, friendship, freedom, and force of the frenzied life, and the fascinating eccentricities of humanity. I like to write and talk about the truth as I see it.
Post 254 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Karefree And about other words that start with F. 8-)

Glad to have you here. Where did we meet?
Post 255 • IP   flag post

pinnaclecredit private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All I just joined and I am the ceo of www.pinnaclecreditmanagment.com the fastest credit repair company in the Nation
Post 256 • IP   flag post
AmppedLife private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,

I pray this finds you well. My name is Andre (www.andrempowell.com) I am graphic designer, motivational speaking, Elder in the Church Of God In Christ. I love people and desire to help others know that they are important because God made them that way. I want to defeat Depression/bad mental health, and win souls for the Kingdom. If you can't tell I really love God. Almost everything I do is for the increase of His Kingdom. I'm not perfect but I just want to hear him say well done. Sorry so long
Post 257 • IP   flag post
@AmppedLife

I am a God lover myself. Welcome.

What do you find is your biggest challenge in the online space?
Post 258 • IP   flag post
@Belew

Thanks for the welcome.

Marketing for myself. I am a motivational speaker and graphic Designer and Have a grand time doing graphics, marketing and connect for everyone else. My own things just kind of go to the wayside.

I have been involved with Twitter Chats a great deal recently and have made a number of solid contacts there as well because of it. Even Asked to writing an article and be a host of one chat as well.
Post 259 • IP   flag post
@AmppedLife

Welcome.

Glad to have you hear.

What is the theme behind your motivational speaking?
Post 260 • IP   flag post
People need to know they are important no matter what they are faced with in Life. And Live the Dream that God has intended you for.

I am working with one Concept called the Importance of you. Check out the Playlist:

to get an idea of the Scriptures we use to break it down. Knowing that God made everyone for something greater, and too many land on the failures, rough times, and lack of self worth which cause poor mental, spiritual and emotional health. This can lead to Physical damage to the extreme of suicide.

I want people to know they are important no matter what because God made you that way first, and see their dreams really come to life.
Post 261 • IP   flag post
Member santonu private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
I am Santonu. I am a writer and web designer. I have written two novels. I have interest in film making. Here are my websites: www.santonudhar.com, www.santonu.com
Post 262 • IP   flag post
@santonu

Welcome! We love writers here.

Whst are your novels abt?
Post 263 • IP   flag post
Member santonu private msg quote post Address this user
Dear Bill, I have two novels. Life Of Love is a Manhattan based romantic love story and The Effort is a story of a young boy who struggles to save life of his father.
Post 264 • IP   flag post
bluegreenrock private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings!

My name is Nick and I write a comedy/sometimes serious blog about stories from my life. For example:

http://bluegreenrock.com/2017/01/12/how-to-ask-a-hot-girl-on-a-date-when-shes-talking-on-the-phone/

I'm here to learn about how to grow my audience and to find some awesome blogs to read! I especially enjoy comedy oriented ones.
Post 265 • IP   flag post
@bluegreenrock

You are in the right place to learn how to.get more traffic.

How long have you been online?

Are you writing for fun?
Post 266 • IP   flag post
I've had my blog for almost 3 years now. I've been writing for fun but have recently decided that I'd like to make a serious push and see if I could grow my readership with some concentrated effort.
The problem is that there are so many different ways to go about that, and I'm not too sure where to begin.
Post 267 • IP   flag post
@bluegreenrock Great to meet you!

It's great to meet someone who uses comedy - so refreshing from the usual! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your work.
Post 268 • IP   flag post
@susanday Great to meet you too!
Post 269 • IP   flag post
[quote] The problem is that there are so many different ways to go about that, and I'm not too sure where to begin.

@bluegreenrock Boy are you on the right place!

Content in the form of blog posts is one way to attract the right kind of visitors.
Post 270 • IP   flag post
BKatt private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ben. I am here to more effectively serve the business consulting and sales consulting markets I am pursuing by

* increasing my online marketing knowledge and skills
* providing quality content in an effective format
* increasing organic traffic to my blog

resulting in providing online and onsite consulting services to new clients.

Thank you for the knowledge and wisdom I have already gained from reading posts in this forum, and thanks in advance for your answers to my future questions!

Ben
Post 271 • IP   flag post
@BKatt

Glad to have you here!

We love professionals.

Please let us know how we can help.

Open a new thread or dive into old ones.
Post 272 • IP   flag post
@BKatt Great to meet you! What specific area are you in?
Post 273 • IP   flag post
Hi Susan,

If you are asking about geographical area, Florida.
Post 274 • IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
@BKatt Welcome. Looks like you have lots to share.
Post 275 • IP   flag post
Thanks, @gspieler!
Post 276 • IP   flag post
29764 276 26
destitute