BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #52437

kklenner private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay thank you!

I'm in the direct marketing industry, which I find brings up multiple emotions in people. I would like to show, make clear and encourage people with an entrepreneurial​ spirit that this is a great vehicle to financial and time freedom, specially in these economic times. As an accountant, I feel that 99% of us should have this type of side business to help us through the times but the choosing of which company to join to become successful is not one size fits all plus helping research to be able to make a wise choice. The direct marketing industry is on an amazing upswing so looking to help many people get started. having said all that, am a bit blocked how to do this with website. Maybe as a course? A freemium? A blog? this is all new to me so would love your input
Post 201 • IP   flag post
Philc private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@jdesocio

Welcome!

How did you get into the digital marketing biz?

Well, since I just joined and going to adjust to the chatting here....wondering what questions are asked of me and which are directed to a general group or to a specific person. Hahaha...and typing on a keyboard laptop or desktop is much different than a mobile device with tiny, tiny letters with my fingers that get hijacked by auto-speller too !!

I love business growth, and it's amazing how an online presence is wonderful to participate in the Global Economy! I believe strongly in collaboration, as one of my great networks develops, and I enjoy the amazing team with whom I work; a complete suite of business-class services on a Business-to-Business platform. With all that, I enjoy digital marketing as a way to strategically create messaging to attract the Ideal Clients to a place of business.
Post 202 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@kklenner Well, you are in the right place for advice on all of those things you are stuck on.

If you haven't already, choose one thing and start a new thread. You'll probably find that when one question is answered, solutions for others will come a lot quicker.
Post 203 • IP   flag post
PatriciaF private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Every One,
I'm happy to be here. I support divorced executive women who are ready to meet the man of their choice.

Currently I'm working on a funnel to build my email list with these moving parts: ads/optin, autoresponders, offer and a blog.

There are a lot of moving parts. Is anybody else doing something similar?

Patricia
Post 204 • IP   flag post
@PatriciaF Hi, I think you have a great business idea. There are a lot of women who don't have the time to meet a nice guy.

I'm not sure if anyone is doing anything similar, but we are all help build your business online, and see it fly!

Just pop any question you might have in a new thread, and you'll get a lot of support.
Post 205 • IP   flag post

I have just set up a wordpress site for blogging but need some advice on setting it up as a blog. I'm wondering if I can use it for sales pages for products and services, too?
Help?
Post 206 • IP   flag post
@PatriciaF You certainly can. WordPress is so versatile.
Post 207 • IP   flag post
Wordpress experts:My question is: If I set up wordpress with the blog and sales pages for my products and services, is a separate website unnecessary?
Post 208 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@PatriciaF

You do not need separate sitea.
Post 209 • IP   flag post
gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
@PatriciaF Welcome and congrats on your new gig. I've found a ton of help here. Great forum.
Post 210 • IP   flag post
Thank you, GSpieler!
Post 211 • IP   flag post
27513 211 11
destitute